I understood cycling was wonderfully healthy?

Old April 7th 14, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default I understood cycling was wonderfully healthy?

Riding a bike dramatically increases the risk of injury to the genitals
and kidneys, a study has shown.

Cycling, and in particular the bike itself, cause a worrying amount of
kidney and genitalia injuries especially among children, researchers say.

The study also found that 70 per cent of bike-related injuries to the
kidneys and genitals were a result of direct contact with the bike,
rather than falling off.

Read mo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz2yDRpJ3Qv

Old April 7th 14, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

Riding a bike dramatically increases the risk of injury to the genitals
and kidneys, a study has shown.

Cycling, and in particular the bike itself, cause a worrying amount of
kidney and genitalia injuries especially among children, researchers say.

The study also found that 70 per cent of bike-related injuries to the
kidneys and genitals were a result of direct contact with the bike,
rather than falling off.

Read mo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz2yDRpJ3Qv

Not to mention the piles and fungal irritation of the scrotal region
(Source: Brian Robertson)

Old April 7th 14, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Tarcap" wrote in message

Not to mention the piles and fungal irritation of the scrotal region
(Source: Brian Robertson)

lol

Cycling maybe not so healthy after all! Derek C UK 30 January 9th 11 06:26 AM
cycling promotes long and healthy life? Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 1 December 17th 10 10:40 PM
Cycling IS a healthy way to travel or is it? Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 5 June 23rd 10 11:52 AM
Cycling is healthy! Tony W UK 1 February 3rd 06 06:43 PM
Healthy cycling begins with a bike that fits Garrison L. Hilliard Techniques 0 August 16th 04 05:00 PM