damage caused on unicycles

Old August 24th 03, 09:51 PM
thinuniking

Default damage caused on unicycles

the damage does not incule damage to your unicycle!!!

--
thinuniking - started trails unicycling

unicycle it is your right
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old August 25th 03, 12:12 AM
chirokid

thinuniking wrote:
i just had to ask who else has any one broken benches ect on there
unicycle? [/b]

TUK, the day I got my first unicycle, I attempted to break my father's
shin. Ended up just making his shin a bloody bruised mess, she swore he
thought I broke it! As most of you can visualize, in our stupidity of
unicycling mechanics, my Dad stood behind me and held my waist as I
tried to mount the uni. We all know where that other pedal planted,
yep, right on his shin...

Does that kind of damage count in your thread?

I should also mention, my Dad NEVER helped me mount my uni again, and
that was 32 years ago. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old August 25th 03, 12:30 PM
thinuniking

yes that's the sort of stuff i want

Old September 23rd 03, 09:27 PM
thinuniking

i took a chunk out of a bench the other day i was going to hop off it
then my wheel sliped off my peddle stuck in the bench and it some how
stood there balanced?? i pulled it from the bench after i picked my self
up
happy days
ben

--
thinuniking - started trails unicycling

i have given up the wheel to live
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old September 23rd 03, 10:09 PM
m_extreme_uni

I have broken many things, but notably would be 5 picnic benches, and
some huge pedal marks, pretty much everywhere.

i actually broke the same picnic table twice! (i broke, they replaced, i
broke) ooops!

-Ryan

--
m_extreme_uni

I must only use these powers to annoy!!!
m_extreme_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/809

Tire damage Roger Zoul General 0 May 4th 04 10:27 PM
11/24/03 OPEN LETTER TO ROBERT STEIN: SEAT DAMAGE UNRESOLVED SINCE 8/18/03 [email protected] Recumbent Biking 10 November 28th 03 03:29 PM
Stand up unicycles Mikefule Unicycling 6 August 4th 03 08:02 PM
lower abdominal muscle damage onewheeldave Unicycling 3 July 22nd 03 01:48 AM