C'dale R1000 or Lemond Buenos Aires?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th 03, 05:17 PM
Attractive Nuisance

Default C'dale R1000 or Lemond Buenos Aires?

Hi-

I've been riding a Trek aluminum hybrid for a year and am ready to move into
a more serious road bike. I am looking at these two bikes; they appear to
be more or less equal in component quality and price (C'dale slightly
higher). The chief difference is the frame material, but it isn't my
purpose to open the steel v aluminum can of worms. I am just interested in
hearing from those of you who have experience with these bicycles. I'm
female, athletic, and chiefly interested in solo and club riding with the
possibility of Cat 4 racing someday. Thanks!