Got my first "Where's your other wheel" comment today.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th 03, 01:49 AM
Cubby01

Default Got my first "Where's your other wheel" comment today.

"BigWheelTex" wrote
so, how many dismounts did you have before you hit the mile mark?
congrats on the mile. what size wheel?

5 if I fudge a little. My first quarter had several step offs. Then I did
a mile in 5 segments, longest was about 600 yards. Then I rode another
quarter in two segments. When I got off my legs were shaking. Need to
build up the stamina. I feel fairly confident I can hit 1/2 mile pretty
soon so my next real goal is 1 mile.

24" Torker (chrome one) with Viscount seat.

-Cubby

Breaking Spokes Roger Zoul Techniques 90 July 13th 04 06:59 PM
Dum Wheel Aerodynamics Q Andy Birko Techniques 22 July 8th 04 07:23 PM
"Actually you are the first person to bring up this issue" James Annan Mountain Biking 428 April 4th 04 08:59 PM
Wheel truing question psycholist Techniques 3 March 2nd 04 02:18 PM
a wheel dilemna Penny S Mountain Biking 8 January 13th 04 04:23 PM