Bike frame size....how big for you?

Old July 12th 03, 11:40 PM
ac29593

Default Bike frame size....how big for you?

Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Just curious.

Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

Old July 13th 03, 12:18 AM
Rich Clark

"ac29593" wrote in message
Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Just curious.

Why? There is no direct relationship between rider height and optimal frame
size.

RichC

Old July 13th 03, 02:08 AM
Scott

height: six feet

inseam: 90.5 cm
crank arm length: 175 mm

frame size: 59 cm measured center to center

Hope it helps.

Old July 13th 03, 02:16 AM

5'7
standover 80cm
crankarm 170mm
frame 1 .54 c - c
2. 54 c - t

(remove clothes to reply)
Old July 13th 03, 03:57 AM
G Huang

ac29593 wrote:
Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Just curious.

Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

5'10"
Bikes, One 54cm and the other 58cm, ctr to top.

I think 52cm would be a bit too small for me unless it's a "compact" frame.

Old July 13th 03, 07:49 AM
mark

"ac29593" wrote
Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Just curious.

Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

5'9", inner leg length 86 cm, road frame 58 cm c-c, ATB frame 50 cm c-c
--
mark

Old July 13th 03, 12:00 PM
Harris

"ac29593" wrote:
Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Height: 6' 3"
Inseam: 35.5"
Bike #1: 63 cm c-c
Bike #2: 62 cm c-c

Art Harris

Old July 13th 03, 01:06 PM
MYMACV

Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Bottom bracket height is another factor to take into account. A larger frame
can have the same standover as a smaller one that has a higher bottom bracket
[or less BB drop].
John
Old July 13th 03, 11:51 PM
brian hughes

Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

I'm 5'7", with a 30" inseam and also ride a 52 cm frame (Cannondale). I
debated between the 52 cm and a 50 cm frame, but the 50 cm was just a little
bit too small.

Brian

re-paint my bike NetRanger General 0 July 12th 03 03:16 AM
Info on 1986 Trek 620 Mark Traphagen General 2 July 12th 03 02:59 AM
ATB pedal on Road Bike Dave Stallard General 4 July 12th 03 01:23 AM
Best road/touring bike under $900 Slavko Vorkapitch General 11 July 11th 03 05:48 AM
Touring Bike Recomendations? Nartker General 4 July 10th 03 01:30 PM