Sites with Repack clunker pictures ???? Where??

Old August 6th 03, 06:36 PM
Robert Box

Default Sites with Repack clunker pictures ???? Where??

Anyone know of some sites with pictures of the Repack clunkers that
were raced by Joe Breeze, Gary Fisher , ect??? My searches have not
come up with very many.
Action photos and pictures of the bikes themselves would be nice .

Thanks
Old August 7th 03, 03:43 PM
Soup

Robert Box wrote:
Anyone know of some sites with pictures of the Repack clunkers that
were raced by Joe Breeze, Gary Fisher , ect??? My searches have not
come up with very many.
Action photos and pictures of the bikes themselves would be nice .

Thanks

Try here
http://www.bergen.org/AAST/projects/...ller/hist.html

there are some pics on this site Gary Fischer on his clunker among others,
don't know if any pics were taken on the repack but certainly some action
shots.

yours S