Clean bicycle shoes?

Old July 9th 03, 09:54 PM
TekBuf

Default Clean bicycle shoes?

While riding some limestone trails I got caught in a rainstorm today.
My shoes are caked with sand and other crud. How do I clean them
without ruining my only pair of shoes?
Old July 12th 03, 06:13 AM
Ken

heater wrote in news:3f0f79d1$1_3
@news.chariot.net.au:
Don't dry them in the sun. The sun is bad for anything synthetic. Stuff
'em with newspaper and dry 'em in the shade.

Your use your shoes outdoors, right?
Old July 14th 03, 05:05 PM
Fritz M

heater wrote:

The sun is bad for anything synthetic.

Just about everything I wear when I cycle is synthetic -- shoes, socks,
shorts, shirt, and the shell on my head. Given that the Colorado Front
Range has something like 300 days of sunshine each year, I'm looking at
seriously curtailing my cycling activity in order to prevent sun exposure.

RFM
--
To reply, translate domain from l33+ 2p33| to alpha.
4=a 0=o 3=e +=t