Campagnolo Record 10 speed group - $1000 shipped

Old January 26th 04, 07:59 PM
Walt Wehner

Default Campagnolo Record 10 speed group - $1000 shipped

2002 Campy parts with one season (~3000 miles) of use.
-Record Carbon 10 speed shifter/brake levers
-Record front and rear brakes
-Record 10 speed 177.5 crankset (non-carbon version)
-Record bottom bracket, 103x73mm, English thread
-Record carbon 10 speed rear derailleur
-Record 10 speed front derailleur
-Shimano spline 10 speed 12-23 cassette

I'm asking $1000 shipped, but I'll haggle. Also willing to split up
groupo, make an offer on whatever you need. Parts are all in excellent
condition with only minor wear. Photos available, please email me at

Thanks!

-Walt
Old January 27th 04, 01:50 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Record bottom bracket, 103x73mm, English thread BRBR

Just for info-102mm spindle for a 68mm shell...

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302