damage caused on unicycles

Old August 27th 03, 10:56 AM
GILD

Default damage caused on unicycles

dustin wrote:
*Had I not rolled the landing I may have gone through the floor
completely*

i realise it could've been rather serious but i can't help feeling u
missed out on the BIG TRICK to end all BIG TRICKS

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser

The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he
has
acquired during the first half.
-- Fyodor Dostoevsky

'pleez check this out' (http://www.reuniteluna.com/)

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

Old September 23rd 03, 09:27 PM
thinuniking

i took a chunk out of a bench the other day i was going to hop off it
then my wheel sliped off my peddle stuck in the bench and it some how
stood there balanced?? i pulled it from the bench after i picked my self
up
happy days
ben

--
thinuniking - started trails unicycling

i have given up the wheel to live
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old September 23rd 03, 10:09 PM
m_extreme_uni

I have broken many things, but notably would be 5 picnic benches, and
some huge pedal marks, pretty much everywhere.

i actually broke the same picnic table twice! (i broke, they replaced, i
broke) ooops!

-Ryan

--
m_extreme_uni

I must only use these powers to annoy!!!
m_extreme_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/809

Old September 23rd 03, 10:16 PM
Animation

All,

I damaged something while walking my unicycle. I ride from the car to
the front of work each day (its maybe a football field or a little less)
just because I can. I was in a hurry coming out of the elevator door on
my floor and my pedal slammed into a perfect, giant, shiny pot holder
complete with a gorgeous growing plant. After impact there were horrible
dings in the shiny surface and I had just been walking.

Hmmph. Ok not so exciting, but there you go.

Lewis

--
Animation - Fear the Lurk-Bandit!

Lewis W Beard

Animation's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/615

Old September 24th 03, 02:43 AM
gerblefranklin

THe most embarrasing yet least shameful is when you scratch the bumper
of some idiotic car parked across the sidewalk. Those add 5 minutes to a
tight commute time every day for me. I have also chipped the paint on an
old concrete ledge at the local playground, and also put a few pedal
marks in the picnic bench. That's about it. Also a few tire tracks. I'm
more concerned about the safety of bystanders when I'm doing trials. I
do trials in the same playground where 3 and 4 year olds play, and I'm
careful enough that even some parents notice. My rule of thumb is don't
jump with anyone within 10 feet of you. This seems to slow my crank
grabs and such, but rather a slow crank grab, then an injured child.
My experience.

--
gerblefranklin

I don't break equipment, I make it cheaper.

Old September 24th 03, 04:30 PM
Checkernuts

A picnic table and a box type thing that I cracked the plywood on the
top pritty bad.

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Tire damage Roger Zoul General 0 May 4th 04 10:27 PM
11/24/03 OPEN LETTER TO ROBERT STEIN: SEAT DAMAGE UNRESOLVED SINCE 8/18/03 [email protected] Recumbent Biking 10 November 28th 03 03:29 PM
Stand up unicycles Mikefule Unicycling 6 August 4th 03 08:02 PM
lower abdominal muscle damage onewheeldave Unicycling 3 July 22nd 03 01:48 AM