How long between stops?

Old September 4th 03, 06:53 PM
ubersquish

Default How long between stops?

my major limiting factor in how long i stay mounted is how much i have
to move my feet. i constantly need to adjust where my feet are pointing,
and eventually they fall off. ona side note, i get more foot discomfort
than groin discomfort. i guess it's because of the sandles i wear

--
ubersquish
ubersquish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4328

Old September 4th 03, 07:31 PM
rubic

i get more foot discomfort than groin discomfort. i guess
it's because of the sandles i wear

You might consider trying Shimano SPD sandals. I use these
for my long-distance bike riding. They have a firmer sole
than normal sandals.

Bike Nashbar has them on sale for $39.99, but only
selected sizes: 39/40, 45/46, and 47/48. Item #SH-SDL.

I've used these (sans cleats) for Cokering, but found I
felt more comfortable with a full shoe in the event of
a UPD.

-Jeff

--
rubic - Unstable Coker Addict

It's never to late to have a happy childhood.

rubic's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3956

Old September 4th 03, 11:22 PM
Klaas Bil

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:46:20 -0500, johnfoss
wrote:

Brake/Brakes -- Things that stop you

Break/Breaks -- Taking a rest

Yes, brake if you want a break (if you have a brake, that is). But
don't break it.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I go a sort of ok speed on my Coker... - Roger Davies

Old September 5th 03, 01:00 AM
Klaas Bil

Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

Old September 5th 03, 04:03 PM