BUC Favourite Times

Old May 14th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BUC Favourite Times

- freestyle competition, everyone was sooooooooooo good! it was
great fun even though i nearly had to miss it cos i snapped my frame
30 mins before it started.
- watching mike hurt himself over and over trying back flips
- the show. it was amazing. where was roger and rockets 2 wheeler
act though!
- seeing people i havent seen since last year, and meeting loadsa
new people
- have i already mentioned the freestyle comp? it was reali good. i
think North filmed it?
- the crazy variety in Saturdays lunch!
- everyone taking the mickey out of the Bishop. especially cos of
how he juggled, made me laugh lol

i'll probs add more later

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009