Tricky Beltran

Old July 11th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Default Tricky Beltran

Shall we pass him the NYT link Chung found a while back, which
highlights big problems with the effectiveness of the EPO test?
Old July 11th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 11, 1:46*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Shall we pass him the NYT link Chung found a while back, which
highlights big problems with the effectiveness of the EPO test?

Him and the 19 (or 20) others who have had um, ah, what was that word
again, um "tests that looked um, ah, sssus no no no um tests that
were, in some cases, close to the hematocrit limit. And other stuff".

LET'S GET SOME POSITIVE TESTERS IN HERE!!!

(thank you) --D-y
Old July 11th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

On Jul 11, 11:46*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Shall we pass him the NYT link Chung found a while back, which
highlights big problems with the effectiveness of the EPO test?

Hmmm. Beltran, Castleblanco, Hamburger, and some other guy tested
positive in 1999.
Old July 12th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

wrote:
Shall we pass him the NYT link Chung found a while back, which
highlights big problems with the effectiveness of the EPO test?

Hmmm. Beltran, Castleblanco, Hamburger, and some other guy tested
positive in 1999.

dumbass,

i don't remember beltran being positive (for epo ?) i don't remember
any epo tests before 2000. do you have a link to a report ?
Old July 12th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Jul 11, 2:46 pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Shall we pass him the NYT link Chung found a while back, which
highlights big problems with the effectiveness of the EPO test?

dumbass,

that article seemed to imply the test was faulty because it didn't
catch users, not because it gave false positives.
Old July 12th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
Shall we pass him the NYT link Chung found a while back, which
highlights big problems with the effectiveness of the EPO test?

Hmmm. Beltran, Castleblanco, Hamburger, and some other guy tested
positive in 1999.

dumbass,

i don't remember beltran being positive (for epo ?) i don't remember
any epo tests before 2000. do you have a link to a report ?

http://www.velonews.com/article/8870/

I wonder which lab will B test Beltran? Same lab, same tech? Whiteout?
Positive *readers* (thank you, but same diff)?
--D-y

Beltran tests positive [email protected] Racing 12 July 13th 08 01:26 AM
Beltran Abandons!! J Jones Racing 43 July 16th 05 09:30 AM
Who Clipped Beltran? Mad Dog Racing 15 July 16th 05 12:18 AM
Beltran in a Good Spot Tom Kunich Racing 4 May 1st 05 12:03 AM
Beltran vs Heras.........??? Charles Hizark Racing 5 September 14th 04 01:39 AM