André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 9th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Death Penalty

"AMuzi" wrote in message
Still wrote:
Charles Manson did not kill Sharon Tate.

"Michael Press" wrote
Charles Manson was convicted of the murder of Sharon Tate,
and rightly so. Had Vincent Bugliosi been counsel for
prosecution in State of California vs. Orenthal James
Simpson, then Simpson would have gone straight to jail,
not collecting $200.

"Edward Dolan" wrote:
At last, something that Mr. Press and I can agree upon. Manson was the
force behind all the killings and should now be rotting in his grave if
justice were the least bit swift in this country.
The OJ Simpson miscarriage of justice is a monument to Black Racism in
America. All Blacks should have been excluded from that particular jury.
Some morons do not think Black racism can exist in America, but I assure
you that it is alive and well everywhere in the land despite our half
Black president.

Michael Press wrote:
Prosecution was outright incompetent. They had a duty to the people, and
failed abominably.

Worse than mere incompetence.
The critical point was that evidence passed through the hands of a
perjurer. Jury had no choice really, despite his obvious guilt.

Trials are never perfect. Many witnesses lie. That should not prevent one
from coming to a right decision. The only thing that can explain the result
is Black Racism.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 9th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default The Death Penalty

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 07:49:20 -0500, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:

The fact that some are incorrectly convicted and sentenced to death is
not a
good reason for doing away with the death penalty. More harm would be
created by that than a few poor slobs being put to death by mistake.

You're white, right?

Ed Dolan claims to be of Irish descent.

He also admits that every post he makes is a troll. Don't take him too
seriously. He doesn't actually believe anything he writes.

I think of myself as a gadfly. I especially like to say things that everyone
else is too cowardly to say. I don't think belief enters into it at all. But
stirring the pot does. If I can rile things up bit, that is a good day for
me. I like to leave confusion and consternation in my wake. Socrates and I
are kindred spirits!

Old June 9th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Still Just Me... wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:31:09 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
Prosecution was outright incompetent.
They had a duty to the people, and failed abominably.

Worse than mere incompetence.
The critical point was that evidence passed through the
hands of a perjurer. Jury had no choice really, despite his
obvious guilt.

A racist perjurer actually. Without the obviously planted evidence,
the search without a warrant, and the bigoted, lying lead detective,
they might have gotten a conviction. With it, no jury in it's right
mind could convict OJ - the case was too tainted.

For those that didn't follow along, Furmen later resigned and moved to
Sandpoint, Idaho, a popular location for far right racist militias and
related wackos to live and assemble. He's also been a guest
commentator for Hannity on Fox - not sure if they still use him.

You just love to make up stuff. Furman didn't plant the glove*; he lied
about having ever used the 'n' word. And he still works as a contributor to
Greta Von Sustren's (sp?) show and also on Geraldo Rivera's, not Hannity's.
(Not to say he never appeared on Hannity; it's possible he did; but he's
never been a regular AFAIK.) No idea where he lives, or why. I hear that
Sandpointers talk highly of you! LOL

*The glove was found exactly where Kato Whatzispuss heard a loud bang behind
his guest room wall. How would Furman know where to plant it? He could
have just put it in the plants at the side of driveway. He didn't know
Simpson had been back there that night.

Maybe Furman bought Bruno Magli (sp?) shoes for OJ to wear on TV, too,
knowing that years later they'd leave prints in blood that would implicate
him! LOL

Bill "watched WAY more of that trial than I care to admit" S.

Old June 9th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Abortion

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:
On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 16:28:54 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Mr. Cheney was not only our greatest vice president, but was also the
best Secretary of Defense this nation ever had. I propose that a
memorial be erected to his Greatness once he has passed from the scene.
It ought to be located right next to the Washington Monument.

Sorry for ragging on you earlier - I didn't get that you were doing a
parody. LOL.

Cheney great? Thanks for the coffee on my keyboard.
Bill Baka

Bush and Cheney kept this nation safe following the attack on 9/11. We shall
soon see if Obama can do the same.

Old June 9th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
AMuzi

Edward Dolan wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
Prosecution was outright incompetent. They had a duty to the people, and
failed abominably.

Worse than mere incompetence.
The critical point was that evidence passed through the hands of a
perjurer. Jury had no choice really, despite his obvious guilt.

Trials are never perfect. Many witnesses lie. That should not prevent one
from coming to a right decision. The only thing that can explain the result
is Black Racism.

You're wrong. That may well be true (I wouldn't know or
care) but it's not the only explanation.

Even if you believe all detectives are lying perjuring
sneaks, a blatant exposure like Furman's fatally taints the
case. A responsible jury had no other choice than to acquit
the obviously guilty murderer.

Did you read the daily newspaper reports as it happened?
This is not a complex thing to understand.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old June 9th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 20:51:37 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Still Just Me... wrote:

Among many other criteria, Google "baby born alive act".

First result is "Coulter revives campaign falsehood about IL "Born
Alive Act"

http://www.google.com/search?q=baby+...e7&rlz=1I7SUNA

Can you find the info you want on any straight news site or mainstream
news site in a news article, not a commentary piece? Say, the AP, the
NYTimes, the BBC, the Washington Post, AFP, UPI etc etc.

Look it up yourself you god damn moron!

All of the above are mainstream LIBERAL media and in the tank for Obama.
They lie about everything these days. But what they do mostly is simply not
report any news that reflects badly on Obama and the Dems. I wouldn't be
caught dead reading any of the above unless it is strictly hard news that is
happening right now.

JTP ... you are a ****ing idiot for sure! If you want some news that is not
simply LIBERAL propaganda, why don't you go to Townhall.com and check out
any of the commentators that you will find there. Any one of them will make
you realize what an imbecile you are!

Jeez, folks who refuse to read the FACTS are worse than idiots! Their
ignorance is invincible which makes them crazy as loons.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota\

Old June 9th 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Michael Press wrote:
Prosecution was outright incompetent.
They had a duty to the people, and failed abominably.

Worse than mere incompetence.
The critical point was that evidence passed through the
hands of a perjurer. Jury had no choice really, despite his
obvious guilt.

A racist perjurer actually. Without the obviously planted evidence,
the search without a warrant, and the bigoted, lying lead detective,
they might have gotten a conviction. With it, no jury in it's right
mind could convict OJ - the case was too tainted.

Everyone KNEW with absolute certainty that a Black Racist thug, namely
Simpson, had murded two people, one his White wife and the other a Jewish
friend of hers. The jury was not in their right mind alright - too many
Blacks on it who were racists from the get go. The only sin Furman committed
was hating thugs and murderers, especially Black Racist ones like Simpson.

For those that didn't follow along, Furmen later resigned and moved to
Sandpoint, Idaho, a popular location for far right racist militias and
related wackos to live and assemble. He's also been a guest
commentator for Hannity on Fox - not sure if they still use him.

Furmen is doing just fine in the world of TV media. It is always interesting
to get his take on crimes since he at least knows what he is talking about.

Old June 9th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"AMuzi" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"AMuzi" wrote in message

[...]
The critical point was that evidence passed through the hands of a
perjurer. Jury had no choice really, despite his obvious guilt.

Trials are never perfect. Many witnesses lie. That should not prevent one
from coming to a right decision. The only thing that can explain the
result is Black Racism.

You're wrong. That may well be true (I wouldn't know or care) but it's not
the only explanation.

Even if you believe all detectives are lying perjuring sneaks, a blatant
exposure like Furman's fatally taints the case. A responsible jury had no
other choice than to acquit the obviously guilty murderer.

A jury can do anything it wants after taking into account any perjuries that
might have been committed. It was a no brainer to convict Simpson. But race
was more important to the Black jurors than the murder of a couple of
Whites. Furmen had nothing to do with what the jury did. The only taint in
this case was the skin color of some of the jurors.

Did you read the daily newspaper reports as it happened?
This is not a complex thing to understand.

Simpson turns one's stomach. I knew he had done it from the first instant I
heard about it. You could not pay me to read anything at all about that
piece of human scum.

Old June 9th 09, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Jun 7, 6:36*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

The OJ Simpson miscarriage of justice is a monument to Black Racism in
America. All Blacks should have been excluded from that particular jury.
Some morons do not think Black racism can exist in America, but I assure you
that it is alive and well everywhere in the land

I made a point of watching some of that on television, and Alistair
Cooke, an acute observer of American mores, broadcast on the subject
more than once.

That case made a mockery of the entire justice system in the States.
The judge wasn't in control from day one: more to the point, he was
terrified of all the legal showboats sitting in front of him. He let
them run away with the trial. It looked like one sort of justice for
the rich and famous and another for the poor and friendless because it
was so blatantly a rich and famous man's bought justice.

You can't exclude blacks from a jury. But the Constitution guarantees
a man a jury of his peers. Had Simpson been tried by a jury of his
neighbours, in the same income bracket (which is what the Constitution-
framers intended), he'd still be in jail. It is a misuse of the
Constitutional guarantee to claim his skin colour is suddenly the most
significant thing about him (there are laws precisely to to forbid
that sort of racism!) and then to give him a poor black jury whose
vote was a foregone conclusion from day one.

However, the jury system is also everyone else's protection. If it
occasionally makes a mistake and lets a guilty party walk, we must
accept that to enjoy the protection it offers against an arbitrary
state. It's balance must very definitely be that not one innocent
shall be convicted.

Andre Jute
Outside observer
Old June 9th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 19:03:45 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Simpson turns one's stomach. I knew he had done it from the first instant
heard about it. You could not pay me to read anything at all about that
piece of human scum.

That's a great way to get off jury duty actually. When the Judge asks
if there is any reason any juror knows of that would prevent them from
rendering an unbiased verdict, just tell him "Judge, I want to be on
this jury, because I can spot guilty people just like that!" (snap
your fingers when you say "that".

But it's true, I can! It is only those who are bereft of common sense who
don't know who did what and why. The clueless ones are who the defendants
want on the jury so they can be manipulated by their shark lawyers. Ed Dolan
the Great cannot be manipulated. It is why he is Great and you aren't!