Q:-------> Where can I contact Miguel INDURAIN & Bernard HINAULT?

Old September 15th 04, 11:41 AM
romualdinho

Default Q:-------> Where can I contact Miguel INDURAIN & Bernard HINAULT?

tried literally everything. no luck!

please help. thnaks.

respond via email to:

thanks.

rt
Old September 15th 04, 12:00 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:41:05 -0500, romualdinho wrote:
tried literally everything. no luck!

Hinault: http://www.aso.fr/contacts_fr.html
Indurain: http://www.miguelindurain.es/index.a...1&mode=default or
try the phone book of Pamplona (Olaz).

Or ask Jeff for their numbers.
Old September 15th 04, 12:06 PM
Robert Chung

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:41:05 -0500, romualdinho wrote:
tried literally everything. no luck!

Hinault: http://www.aso.fr/contacts_fr.html
Indurain: http://www.miguelindurain.es/index.a...1&mode=default or
try the phone book of Pamplona (Olaz).

Or ask Jeff for their numbers.

Since he's already tried literally everything he must've already tried
those things, too.

Old September 15th 04, 12:13 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:06:02 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
Since he's already tried literally everything he must've already tried
those things, too.

Doh!
Old September 15th 04, 02:54 PM
Richard Adams

Jeff Jones wrote:
"Robert Chung" wrote in message

Since he's already tried literally everything he must've already tried
those things, too.

Does that mean RBR is literally nothing?

Jeff

rbr isn't literally nothing! Cripes! It's the last resort!

Old September 15th 04, 08:25 PM
PedalChick

Ewoud Dronkert wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:41:05 -0500, romualdinho wrote:
tried literally everything. no luck!

Hinault: http://www.aso.fr/contacts_fr.html
Indurain: http://www.miguelindurain.es/index.a...1&mode=default or
try the phone book of Pamplona (Olaz).

Or ask Jeff for their numbers.

But, Indurain's website clearly says "información no dudes", which I
am certain means "Dudes, no information", right?
Old September 15th 04, 08:31 PM
Stewart Fleming

PedalChick wrote:
Ewoud Dronkert wrote in message . ..

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:41:05 -0500, romualdinho wrote:

tried literally everything. no luck!

Hinault: http://www.aso.fr/contacts_fr.html
Indurain: http://www.miguelindurain.es/index.a...1&mode=default or
try the phone book of Pamplona (Olaz).

Or ask Jeff for their numbers.

But, Indurain's website clearly says "información no dudes", which I
am certain means "Dudes, no information", right?

"No dud es" - not a dud i.e. this is good information.

Actually, "sugarencias" means sweet and "puntualizar" means
punctutation, so I think the Web site is exhorting all enquirers to send
correctly punctuated light and fluffy queries by e-mail.
Old September 16th 04, 03:06 AM
James Scott

Stewart Fleming wrote:

"No dud es" - not a dud i.e. this is good information.

I think Lafferty needs to post this in French so we all understand it.

Actually, "sugarencias" means sweet and "puntualizar" means
punctutation, so I think the Web site is exhorting all enquirers to send
correctly punctuated light and fluffy queries by e-mail.

Anyhoo, my Spanish is kinda rusty but that sentence sez "If you want to
send a suggestion or to emphasize some information, don't hesitate to
write us at ." Literally, "no dudes en"
translates to "don't doubt to".

JLS
--
James "sindudamente y pedantamente" Scott
www.jls.cx

Old September 17th 04, 04:32 AM
Shussbar

tried literally everything. no luck!