Bmw 2005 (uk)

Old January 25th 05, 08:34 AM
Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club

Default Bmw 2005 (uk)

British Muni Weekend is getting closer!

Friday 10th June 2005 to Sunday 12th June 2005

Everything the muni addict needs (and probably more) in one fix weekend!

Routes will include everything from 18+ mile technical XC or fast tricky
DH or even 3 mile technical-trials routes that can be repeated again and
again and again... - plus some easier riding for the less experienced.

Details will be posted in near future - please check back soon.

For more info contact: Simon on 07793 969 227 or email

| Attachment filename: bmw2005_1.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/271260|

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club - The home of Mountain Uni in Cumbria

Welcome to Cumbria - take only pictures, leave only one wheel track

http://www.CumbriaMuni.com
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/CumbriaMuniGallery

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3758

Old January 25th 05, 09:20 AM
deadlydes

Getting closer!
ITS BL**DY AGES AWAY!

--
deadlydes - Skilled Unicyclist
deadlydes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4345

Old January 25th 05, 11:39 AM
Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club

OK Des but its closer than it was the last time I posted!!

Hows the knee?

Simon

Old January 25th 05, 02:57 PM
deadlydes

Getting there.

still cant ride coker but i have been riding muni with 110's on the road
to get the legs spinning.

hopefully will be all better in the next couple of months

Old January 26th 05, 11:41 PM
steve.colligan

I'm writing this from an internet cafe in New Zealand while having a
break from two weeks of down-hill unicycling. I'm sorry Simon, but when
I read Des' reply I had to laugh - in fact, so much everyone in the cafe
wondered what was wrong with me.

See you soon guys.

Steve

--
steve.colligan
steve.colligan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/292

Old January 27th 05, 09:13 AM
deadlydes

Hiya Steve.
Now stop gloating and get out and do some riding!LOL
hope its going well

see you soon
Des