2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Old September 23rd 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default 2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Ted van de Weteringe" wrote:
Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh
Steve, could you please insert the standard sig separator before
that?

ST wrote:
No...

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
Fat dumbass asshole. I mean it.

Howard Kveck wrote:
He'll totally show us...

Now if he was a fat moderator he would.
Old September 24th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article , Kyle Legate

wrote:

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
ST wrote:
"Ted van de Weteringe" wrote:
ST wrote:
Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh
Steve, could you please insert the standard sig separator before
that?
It's dash-dash-space ("-- ") on a line of its own, like at the bottom
of
this message. Look in menu Tools-Account settings. If there is no
sig
file selected there and your sig is automatically added by an
external
application, you would do us a favour if you turned off that
addition.
If that is no option for that or it fails, you could try defining
your
own sig composed of just the one-line "-- ". Save it to a text file
and
point to it in Account settings-Signature. Thanks.
No...

Fat dumbass asshole. I mean it.

You lost him at the word 'sig'. Now to cover up his ignorance and lack
of computer skills, he'll just be obstinate.
It's a coping mechanism.

He'll totally show us...

Hr already did in the Camping Diaper photo.

Old September 24th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
On Sep 21, 2:55 pm, "Robert" wrote:

There are far too many ****ing contests in here.

snip

Dumbass -

And you never get into any of those ****ing contests do you?

It takes two.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I've never been any good at ****ing contests. We had them in high school
after P.E. in the locker room. I could never hit the wall, more then 10-15
feet away, tops. One guy could hit the the wall from 25-30 feet away! I
think size must matter, more volume and pressure. The old high school cage
party guys were really good at that! Anyway, I usually avoid those contests
if I can. Sometimes you get snookered into them.

Robert

Old October 8th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

*******nelli's
Jeanson Bastanelli. Bastanelli's

Who cares?

You know, a lot of people aren't in the Lemon Club and occasionally like
to see the kitties race.

Mow.

Magilla
Old October 8th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

MagillaGorilla wrote:
You know, a lot of people aren't in the Lemon Club and occasionally like
to see the kitties race.

The Vanderkitties? But yeah, I've noticed your obsession with (sorry,
knowledge of) women's cycling before. However, be advised that, yes,
"van" is with a lowercase v in Leontien van Moorsel, but without the
first name it is capitalised. So repeat after me: I am in love with Van
Moorsel; Leontien van Moorsel, I love her.

I also love the Gavia-winning Erik Breukink.
Old October 9th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
You know, a lot of people aren't in the Lemon Club and occasionally like
to see the kitties race.

The Vanderkitties? But yeah, I've noticed your obsession with (sorry,
knowledge of) women's cycling before. However, be advised that, yes,
"van" is with a lowercase v in Leontien van Moorsel, but without the
first name it is capitalised. So repeat after me: I am in love with Van
Moorsel; Leontien van Moorsel, I love her.

Since Dutch is a made-up language, I guess you can make up nonsense
capitalization rules, too.

I also love the Gavia-winning Erik Breukink.

Who?

Old October 9th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chuck

"Ted van de Weteringe" wrote in message
MagillaGorilla wrote:
You know, a lot of people aren't in the Lemon Club and occasionally like
to see the kitties race.

The Vanderkitties? But yeah, I've noticed your obsession with (sorry,
knowledge of) women's cycling before. However, be advised that, yes, "van"
is with a lowercase v in Leontien van Moorsel, but without the first name
it is capitalised. So repeat after me: I am in love with Van Moorsel;
Leontien van Moorsel, I love her.

I also love the Gavia-winning Erik Breukink.

I still have an old video around somewhere of Erik in the Tour de Trump, or
Du Pont. Cycling seemed to have had better crowds roadside in those days,
and Erik and Lemond's lieutenant what's his name, were the rage back then as
guest celebrities in these races. That's probably the same tour where Zanoli
punched Phinney in the nose, and worked over the moto driver for almost no
reason. FYI, Leonie made her debut in America through winning magazine.
That's basically how she became known here. At least, that's the first big
article about her after she won the worlds, and her plans for the Olympic
games in Barcelona.

Chuck

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
Suspension Uni pdc Unicycling 9 November 8th 05 03:27 AM
10 YEAR OLD TRUCK, 2 YEAR OLD BICYCLE TomCAt General 33 September 7th 05 05:02 AM
Tyler receives 2 year suspension for 34th birthday crit PRO Racing 13 March 13th 05 01:51 AM
How Would Suspension Help? Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 26 July 28th 04 04:51 AM