STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 13th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

In article
,
"K. Gringioni" wrote:

On Mar 12, 6:06*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
*"K. Gringioni" wrote:

On Mar 12, 1:20*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
*"Paul G." wrote:

On Mar 8, 6:02*am, Bill C wrote:

*Gotta drag everyone down into the same cesspool to preserve their
superiority to everyone else so they can mock them, crush their
souls,
call their homes ********s, etc...
*Bill C

I'm just tellin' it like it is:

Health Buzz: America's Happiest States and Other Health News
Posted March 11, 2009
The States With the Happiest Residents

...according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index released today
and reported by the Associated Press... In general, folks surveyed
out
West had the highest sense of well-being, while more of those living
in the South and Midwest reported being in the doldrums. West
Virginians were the worst off, followed by those living in Kentucky
and Mississippi.

**** Hole Alabama
Where the people are so blue
**** Hole Alabama
Lord, I ain't coming home to you

-Paul

Not that I want to move to Alabama, W Va, KY, or Ole Miss, but
happiness
surveys are notoriously tainted by differing self-assessment.

That's a complex way of saying that some cultures are just grumpy.

http://umich.edu/news/happy_08/HappyChart.jpg

Dumbass -

It's interesting how Columbia is #3 on the list.

ColOmbia.

Dumbass -

OMG, Spelling Police! OK, you've now qualified yourself as full-on
Masters Fattie Fred.

Funny video btw. Your friend OTOH is a pussy.

Dumbass:

I could absolutely, positively not resist the "pelOton"-like joke, and I
live in British Columbia, which often gets misspelled the other way.

Will also be policing misspellings of High Road's title sponsor.

As for the the video, I can't believe how beautifully they executed that
thing. It was practically a caper film.

I haven't watched the Yankee proposal prank yet. My friend has a
hilarious photo of himself smiling with one finger luridly dislocated.