RIP VDB

Old October 19th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default RIP VDB

"--D-y" wrote in message
On Oct 19, 11:54 am, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
I remember listening to him when I was painting my mother's house back
in
the 90's.

He made a profound impression, all those years ago.

So your stupid blathering about Liberal talking points is smart and anyone
countering you is repeating someone else. The amazing thing about ytou is
that you don't see what a fool you are.

Old October 19th 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Oct 19, 2:57*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"--D-y" wrote in message

On Oct 19, 11:54 am, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
I remember listening to him when I was painting my mother's house back
in
the 90's.

He made a profound impression, all those years ago.

So your stupid blathering about Liberal talking points is smart and anyone
countering you is repeating someone else. The amazing thing about ytou is
that you don't see what a fool you are.

"Rush don't got no TV job" isn't a "liberal talking point".
Rush oinking "victim, victim" isn't a liberal talking point either.
--D-y
Old October 20th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Oct 19, 9:54*am, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

So tell me - how is it you know anything about him if you don't
listen to him yourself?

MSNBC...

The same place that the rest of the retards find out.
Old October 20th 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Oct 19, 8:08*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Oct 19, 9:54*am, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

So tell me - how is it you know anything about him if you don't
listen to him yourself?

MSNBC...

The same place that the rest of the retards find out.

Which means you watch MSNBC g. I don't even know where it is. Just
sayin'.

Is that distancing yourself like TK tried to do, in yet another moment
of Rushbag's continuing fall from grace with stupid people and their
manipulators?
--D-y

Old October 21st 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Oct 20, 5:12*am, --D-y wrote:
On Oct 19, 8:08*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Oct 19, 9:54*am, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

So tell me - how is it you know anything about him if you don't
listen to him yourself?

MSNBC...

The same place that the rest of the retards find out.

Which means you watch MSNBC g. I don't even know where it is. Just
sayin'.

Oh yeah, there are a zillion channels/rags where the retards can find
out about Limbaugh, Beck, whomever is the latest object of commie
hatred.

Thanks for reminding me!
SLAVE

Old October 21st 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote in message

Oh yeah, there are a zillion channels/rags where the retards can find
out about Limbaugh, Beck, whomever is the latest object of commie
hatred.

What I heard from Limbaugh way back when was little more than pretty mild
conservatism. To read the asshats here you'd think that he was a stand-in
for Hitler's Himmler.

Old October 21st 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Oct 20, 6:16*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Oct 20, 5:12*am, --D-y wrote:

On Oct 19, 8:08*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Oct 19, 9:54*am, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

So tell me - how is it you know anything about him if you don't
listen to him yourself?

MSNBC...

The same place that the rest of the retards find out.

Which means you watch MSNBC g. I don't even know where it is. Just
sayin'.

Oh yeah, there are a zillion channels/rags where the retards can find
out about Limbaugh, Beck, whomever is the latest object of commie
hatred.

Thanks for reminding me!
SLAVE

VICTIM!?!?!

Is it Mommy Mommy time for Rush and that dumbbell Beck?
--D-y

Old October 21st 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Oct 20, 6:22*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote in ...

Oh yeah, there are a zillion channels/rags where the retards can find
out about Limbaugh, Beck, whomever is the latest object of commie
hatred.

What I heard from Limbaugh way back when was little more than pretty mild
conservatism. To read the asshats here you'd think that he was a stand-in
for Hitler's Himmler.

Tom, Tom, Tom: that's *mere* mild conservatism. Don't lose the message
now!
--D-y the C-y (not)
Old October 21st 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote in message

Oh yeah, there are a zillion channels/rags where the retards can find
out about Limbaugh, Beck, whomever is the latest object of commie
hatred.

What I heard from Limbaugh way back when was little more than pretty mild
conservatism. To read the asshats here you'd think that he was a stand-in
for Hitler's Himmler.

You mean Paul Joseph Goebbels.
Get a scorecard if you cannot keep the players straight.

--
Michael Press
Old October 21st 09, 10:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Michael Press wrote:
You mean Paul Joseph Goebbels.
Get a scorecard if you cannot keep the players straight.

Didn't he have a fancy liquor cabinet ?