More California

Old August 23rd 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default More California

In article . com,
wrote:

One of the things I like best about Berkeley is that it drives Tom
nuts.

Just sayin'.

Just for that, it's gonna be Double Guantanamo for you.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 23rd 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 22, 11:39 pm, Howard Kveck

One of the things I like best about Berkeley is that it drives Tom
nuts.

Just sayin'.

Just for that, it's gonna be Double Guantanamo for you.

I understand the health care there is excellent and I'd get to eat
lemon chicken.

Old August 23rd 07, 02:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Howard Kveck wrote:
Just for that, it's gonna be Double Guantanamo for you.

Is Double Guantanamo some fiendish new LIVEDRUNK(tm) cocktail ?

Old August 23rd 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 23, 2:51 pm, wrote:
On Aug 22, 11:39 pm, Howard Kveck

One of the things I like best about Berkeley is that it drives Tom
nuts.

Just sayin'.

Just for that, it's gonna be Double Guantanamo for you.

I understand the health care there is excellent and I'd get to eat
lemon chicken.

Everyone in Cuba has great healthcare, right?

Joseph

Old August 23rd 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

how long have you been in Norway?

Old August 23rd 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 23, 7:05 am, "
wrote:
On Aug 23, 2:51 pm, wrote:

On Aug 22, 11:39 pm, Howard Kveck

One of the things I like best about Berkeley is that it drives Tom
nuts.

Just sayin'.

Just for that, it's gonna be Double Guantanamo for you.

I understand the health care there is excellent and I'd get to eat
lemon chicken.

Everyone in Cuba has great healthcare, right?

Of course not. Only detainees at Guantanamo get great healthcare and
lemon chicken.

Besides,
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/scpo/e0-d5-2.png
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/scpo/e0-d5-state.png
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/scpo/gdp-exp-percap.png

Old August 23rd 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 23, 4:28 pm, datakoll wrote:
how long have you been in Norway?

10+ years total.

Joseph

Old August 23rd 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 23, 4:49 pm, wrote:
On Aug 23, 7:05 am, "

wrote:
On Aug 23, 2:51 pm, wrote:

On Aug 22, 11:39 pm, Howard Kveck

One of the things I like best about Berkeley is that it drives Tom
nuts.

Just sayin'.

Just for that, it's gonna be Double Guantanamo for you.

I understand the health care there is excellent and I'd get to eat
lemon chicken.

Everyone in Cuba has great healthcare, right?

Of course not. Only detainees at Guantanamo get great healthcare and
lemon chicken.

Besides,http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/scpo...exp-percap.png

They get free haircuts too.

The by state plot was interesting. Can you make a per capita
expenditure one by state?

Joseph

Old August 23rd 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 22, 9:27 pm, wrote:
One of the things I like best about Berkeley is that it drives Tom
nuts.

Just sayin'.

This from someone that doesn't live or work there.

In California... Andre Racing 5 February 16th 07 08:15 PM
something we need from california Andy Gee General 3 October 26th 05 09:56 PM
ha California! aeek Australia 0 August 16th 04 08:36 AM
ha California! aeek Australia 1 August 16th 04 07:08 AM
California here we come! shabby Unicycling 9 April 23rd 04 01:08 AM