2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Old September 14th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Aaron Burr

Default 2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Marta Bastianelli, world road champion, officially has just been suspended 2
years by the CONI (national olympic committee Italian) after a positive
check last July, Marta had been suspended for the Italian selection of the
Olympic Games in Bejing.

http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?sit...22123 4372000

Aaron

Old September 14th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 14, 2:08*pm, "Aaron Burr" wrote:
Marta Bastianelli, world road champion, officially has just been suspended 2
years by the CONI (national olympic committee Italian) after a positive
check last July, Marta had been suspended for the Italian selection of the
Olympic Games in Bejing.

http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?sit...07228&cKey=122...

Aaron

Hi, Bruce.

Ben

Old September 14th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 14, 4:17*pm, "
wrote:
On Sep 14, 2:08*pm, "Aaron Burr" wrote:

Marta Bastianelli, world road champion, officially has just been suspended 2
years by the CONI (national olympic committee Italian) after a positive
check last July, Marta had been suspended for the Italian selection of the
Olympic Games in Bejing.

http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?sit...07228&cKey=122...

Aaron

Hi, Bruce.

Ben

I was just about to ask him why he's posting under Black Bart AND this
name.

The earlier Aaron Burr posts were a tip-off, but the spelling was too
good. But this post cinches it.

-rj
Old September 15th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
I was just about to ask him why he's posting under Black Bart AND this
name.

The earlier Aaron Burr posts were a tip-off, but the spelling was too
good. But this post cinches it.

You guys don't get it. If there were more creepy guys posting stuff
to the newsgroup we'd certainly increase participation among women.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 15th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Aaron Burr

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
I was just about to ask him why he's posting under Black Bart AND this
name.

The earlier Aaron Burr posts were a tip-off, but the spelling was too
good. But this post cinches it.

You guys don't get it. If there were more creepy guys posting stuff
to the newsgroup we'd certainly increase participation among women.

Bob Schwartz

You mean less creeps like you, and more anonymous people posting content
without playing grab ass.

Old September 15th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
I was just about to ask him why he's posting under Black Bart AND this
name.

The earlier Aaron Burr posts were a tip-off, but the spelling was too
good. But this post cinches it.

You guys don't get it. If there were more creepy guys posting stuff
to the newsgroup we'd certainly increase participation among women.

Bob Schwartz

You mean less creeps like you, and more anonymous people posting content
without playing grab ass.

Dumbass,

That's what's creepy. The fact that you can't stay anonymous, even
when you're trying.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 15th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 15, 10:19*am, "Aaron Burr" wrote:

more anonymous people posting content
without playing grab ass.

What a peculiar choice of words.

-Benjamin Franklin

Old September 15th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

Dumbass,

That's what's creepy. The fact that you can't stay anonymous, even
when you're trying.

Bob Schwartz

I am anonymous idiot, out of thousands of lurkers and posters here, you are
1 of only a handful of people stalking me. Get a new life Bob, 15 years of
rbr has turned you into a social deviant. Getting your kicks out of trashing
riders like Tyler Hamilton is pathetic as well.

Old September 15th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Robert wrote:
"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

Dumbass,

That's what's creepy. The fact that you can't stay anonymous, even
when you're trying.

Bob Schwartz

I am anonymous idiot, out of thousands of lurkers and posters here, you are
1 of only a handful of people stalking me. Get a new life Bob, 15 years of
rbr has turned you into a social deviant. Getting your kicks out of trashing
riders like Tyler Hamilton is pathetic as well.

Dumbass,

You're wrong on several counts. RBR did not turn me into a
social deviant. I've always been a social deviant. So many
people here lack basic self awareness. That's when things
really get creepy.

And I've been posting here for 20 years, not 15. I think
Kunich is the only one that has been ****ing away time down
this rat hole for an equivalent amount of time. Of course,
Les is in his own class with respect to that. But there you
go, how's that for a standard of social deviancy to measure
up to.

And I must say, sticking up anonymously for Tyler Hamilton
after Tyler sodomized his own integrity sets the social
deviancy bar pretty high. Keep it up.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 15th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Aaron Burr wrote:
You mean less creeps like you, and more anonymous people posting content
without playing grab ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
Suspension Uni pdc Unicycling 9 November 8th 05 03:27 AM
10 YEAR OLD TRUCK, 2 YEAR OLD BICYCLE TomCAt General 33 September 7th 05 05:02 AM
Tyler receives 2 year suspension for 34th birthday crit PRO Racing 13 March 13th 05 01:51 AM
How Would Suspension Help? Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 26 July 28th 04 04:51 AM