Philly Sucks

Old November 4th 08, 06:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Default Philly Sucks

Time to get this one rolling.

Bob Schwartz
Old November 4th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Nov 3, 9:04*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Time to get this one rolling.

Bob Schwartz

Bruce is a creep.

Maybe he's just a screename for Aubut?
Old November 4th 08, 07:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
On Nov 3, 9:04 pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Time to get this one rolling.

Bob Schwartz

Bruce is a creep.

Maybe he's just a screename for Aubut?

Schwartz was the pathetic cowardly instigator as usual and you took the
bait. Look in the mirror Henry, and tell me who looks creepy? Those bald
head photos of you look pretty creepy, what's up with that you posted on
your site that Fat Stevie flushed out? Those are pretty scary looking. Grow
some hair back dude, hair is always cooler then a shiny head.

Robert

Old November 4th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
Time to get this one rolling.

Bob Schwartz

Its dead on arrival. Goodnight.

Old November 4th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

Why do you take the low road, when people don't always agree with you? This
is a divided country, and a free forum, so why do you get offended when
people disagree with you, and then you take the low road? I don't always
agree with your views or opinions on subjects but I tolerate them without
resulting to taking the low road. The Gorilla was also rough around the
edges, but he was pretty intesting at times. Ilan would of been interesting
in that discussion too, but it seems he's not around to share his views on
the subject.

Goodnight,

Robert

Old November 4th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

wrote:

Time to get this one rolling.

Bob Schwartz

Bruce is a creep.

Maybe he's just a screename for Aubut?

Schwartz was the pathetic cowardly instigator as usual and you took the
bait. Look in the mirror Henry, and tell me who looks creepy? Those bald
head photos of you look pretty creepy, what's up with that you posted on
your site that Fat Stevie flushed out?

Pervert -

Fat Steve flushed out?

Heh. We want people to see the band photos. That's how we get jobs.
The website is public. There was no "flushing out".

The myspace profile has the same photos and there are 35,000 friends
and 240,000 profile views. There was no "flushing out".

You and Fat Steve are Internet geniuses. Seriously. The way he
"flushes out" secret photos. The way you change aliases effortlessly
without anyone ever finding out.

Geniuses.

BTW, has anyone ever told you you're a pervert?

just my opinion,

K. Gringioni.
Old November 4th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

they did win the world series.

oh yeah, that was the one that nobody watched. how cruel!

who did they play again?

Old November 4th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Robert wrote:

Grow
some hair back dude, hair is always cooler then a shiny head.

Debatable.

Michael Jordan. Michael Rasmussen. John McCain.

Discuss.
Old November 4th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

BTW, has anyone ever told you you're a pervert?

just my opinion,

K. Gringioni.

You avoided the question. Why do sport a bald head?

Ok, we'll find out about you Henry. You say Bessette has serious problems,
yet you overlook Jeanson.

We will see who is perverted?

Did you vote yes on prop 8 or no?

I voted yes,

Come on you gutless wonder, tell us how you voted on prop 8, or will vote?
Regardless of if you are gay or not, that will tell us a lot about you.

Robert

Philly Sucks Bob Schwartz[_2_] Racing 52 July 18th 08 03:03 AM
philly uni meet unicyclepa Unicycling 65 September 17th 07 09:56 PM
Philly sucks Bob Schwartz Racing 33 June 13th 07 02:19 AM
Philly sucks Bob Schwartz Racing 15 June 15th 06 05:24 AM
Philly sucks Bob Schwartz Racing 143 June 16th 05 02:50 PM