Its Started

Old January 2nd 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Its Started

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning
anti-Israel.

Of course we all believe that Hamas is completely innocent and only
protecting themselves by firing hundreds of rockets into Israel. And of
course the Israelis are completely victimizing Gaza Hamas agents by
reacting to the rockets.

Don't worry, Tom. I figure if Egypt and the rest of the Arab world is
turning its back to Hamas, Obama won't send them any cash. Not unless
something very strange goes on in Tehran.

The trouble is that indirect actions on Obama's part can cause Israel a LOT
of problems. Luckily people like monkey boy alerted Israel a decade ago and
they've been planning on someone like Obama getting into office.

Old January 2nd 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...illionair.html

"In mid-March George Soros wrote his latest broadside against the "Israel Lobby"-calling for the Democratic Party to "liberate" itself from the influence of the pro-Israel lobby and stating that America should be dealing with Hamas, the terror group that is now the governing authority of the Palestinians. This was published in the influential New York Review of Books."

For those unaware of it, it is Soros money that supports Moveon.org.
"Monkey Killer" wrote in message ...
Jihad this, bitch........

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/...gel-710288.jpg

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message ...
Tom Kunich wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning anti-Israel.
Of course we all believe that Hamas is completely innocent and only
protecting themselves by firing hundreds of rockets into Israel. And of
course the Israelis are completely victimizing Gaza Hamas agents by reacting
to the rockets.

Hey Zionist Jackass,
Hamas rockets killed 2 Israelis at the same time Israeli air strikes left over 350 dead, many of them women and children. Israel's attitude toward collateral damage is like something out of a World War II fire bombing in Dresden.

I hope Obama appoints Louis Farrakhan as U.S. ambassador to Israel. I say the only help we give Israel is to send in a SEAL team to remove Bar Refaeli and re-locate her to New York.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old January 2nd 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 2, 8:21*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning anti-Israel.

Obama isn't even in office, so someone who wasn't
a lunatic would conclude that whatever is happening,
if it is even happening, is not to be blamed on him.

Ben
It's all Clinton's fault.

Old January 2nd 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 2, 10:54*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/arafat_en.html

Amin Al-Husseini creates the Hanzar [xviii] Division of Nazi Muslim
Soldiers in Bosnia. It becomes the largest division of Third Reich
and participates actively in the genocide of Serbian, Gypsy, and
Jewish populations. Over three hundred thousand men, women and
children murdered. Amin Al-Husseini refers to them as the ‘Cream of
Islam’.

1943

Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government

Visits Nazi Death Camp with Head of SS H.Himmler

Amin Al Husseini Meets Chief Commander of Nazi SS: Heinrich Himmler
Amin Al-Husseini is made Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government by
Nazi regime. His headquarters are in Berlin.

He plans construction of concentration camp [xix] in Nablus
(Palestine) to implement the “final solution” in Palestine to
exterminate the Jews there, as an extension of Hitler’s plan.

Mufti becomes close friend of Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS (Nazi
Officers). Amin Al-Husseini is given a private tour of Aushwitz death
camp by Himmler, where he insists on seeing first-hand the murder of
Europe’s Jews. [xx]

Didn't know MB was a Nazi lover too.
Bill C
Old January 2nd 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

children murdered. Amin Al-Husseini refers to them as the ŒCream of
Islam¹.

1943

Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government

Visits Nazi Death Camp with Head of SS H.Himmler

Amin Al Husseini Meets Chief Commander of Nazi SS: Heinrich Himmler
Amin Al-Husseini is made Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government by
Nazi regime. His headquarters are in Berlin.

He plans construction of concentration camp [xix] in Nablus
(Palestine) to implement the ³final solution² in Palestine to
exterminate the Jews there, as an extension of Hitler¹s plan.

Mufti becomes close friend of Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS (Nazi
Officers). Amin Al-Husseini is given a private tour of Aushwitz death
camp by Himmler, where he insists on seeing first-hand the murder of
Europe¹s Jews. [xx]

Alright, Bill gets in his "Pan-Arab" licks! What a ****ing surprise.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old January 2nd 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Tom Kunich wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning
anti-Israel.

Of course we all believe that Hamas is completely innocent and only
protecting themselves by firing hundreds of rockets into Israel. And of
course the Israelis are completely victimizing Gaza Hamas agents by
reacting to the rockets.

It is insane to blame everything that happened everywhere in the world
for the last 8 years on Bush.

It will eventually be as insane to blame everything that happens
everywhere in the world on Obama. Since Obama isn't President yet, the
comparison is less perfect than it is destined to be.
Old January 2nd 09, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message

It will eventually be as insane to blame everything that happens
everywhere in the world on Obama. Since Obama isn't President yet, the
comparison is less perfect than it is destined to be.

The point is that the actions or rather, inactions, of Obama are already
expected by better than half of the world's population.

Old January 2nd 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:

Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning
anti-Israel.

Goody, another circle jerk.

Old January 2nd 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in
message ...

It will eventually be as insane to blame everything that happens
everywhere in the world on Obama. Since Obama isn't President yet, the
comparison is less perfect than it is destined to be.

The point is that the actions or rather, inactions, of Obama are already
expected by better than half of the world's population.

I've got to hand it to TK. Not only does he start the new year with a
completely non-cycling related post, but he jumps right to calling Obama
a virtual Nazi. This is, of course, from someone who rants about how
all the "good" old-timers and cycling threads are gone from rbr. Monkey
boy could take lessons from TK on how and what to post.

- dave a

where to get started mrpig222 Unicycling 4 July 31st 08 04:06 AM
Just getting started baal General 9 May 24th 06 09:06 PM
Just getting started baal Marketplace 3 May 22nd 06 04:57 PM
Just started... fauxden Unicycling 5 August 26th 04 07:13 AM
need help getting started beauster Unicycling 14 October 16th 03 12:21 PM