[OT] Speed of Light

Old November 25th 11, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

Default Speed of Light

On 24/11/2011 22:36, atriage wrote:
On 24/11/2011 21:50, Uncle Dave wrote:
On 24/11/2011 20:04, atriage wrote:
On 24/11/2011 18:37, Uncle Dave wrote:
On 24/11/2011 10:05, atriage wrote:
On 24/11/2011 02:52, Phil H wrote:
On Nov 23, 8:10 am, Uncle wrote:
On 22/11/2011 21:26, Phil H wrote:

Phil 'I give a ****' H

Good for you! I suspect you might still be relatively young. You'll
learn ;-)

UD

61 next month........it's too late for me to not give a ****. I
missed
that boat.
Phil H

Just a whipper snapper, UD thinks 'changing gear' means getting off
and
reversing the back wheel.

When I started we never had any of this pedals and chains nonsense,
though we
did have wheels. We used to propel ourselves with our feet which is
how mankind
is supposed to travel...

Always amazes me how you used to get round corners with ginourmous wheel
at the front.

I didn't mean one of those modern contraptions, I meant one of these -
http://www.philaprintshop.com/images/velocipede.jpg.

That's non-UCI legal, where's Pat McQuaid when you need him?

:-) Mind you, I'm not sure you would ever *need* him. Knead him
perhaps or kneed him but not need him.

UD

The Speed of Light [email protected] General 42 May 2nd 07 04:50 PM
does a light bike equal more speed for a heavy rider? [email protected] UK 47 October 19th 06 05:13 PM
High-end Single Speed Mt. Bike - Ventana "El Toro" - Super Light! ClimbTheMtns Marketplace 0 April 30th 06 05:02 PM
Speed of light cycling elyob UK 20 May 19th 05 01:59 PM
Polar Power: Cadence light works, no data to monitor (Speed works) Andrew F Martin Techniques 9 February 20th 05 07:24 AM