Man hurls abuse and kicks a youngster's cycle

Old May 15th 20, 12:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Man hurls abuse and kicks a youngster's cycle

On 14/05/2020 18:37, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 5:55:21 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This has just appeared on my FB feed.

QUOTE:

This is the arsehole who wouldnt move for a 6 year old girl on her bike, actually causing her to crash into him. He then proceeded to argue with her Father before walking away, kicking her bike as he went. all this time she was crying. As he is now, in most of the newspapers today, I'm wondering how he's feeling, not concerned, just wondering. I really hope its something along the lines of "****ting Himself". There really is no hiding place you tool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_tawzX...pg&name=medium

Obviously written by an idiot.

Yes, there are more than one of you.
Old May 15th 20, 12:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 14/05/2020 21:26, TMS320 wrote:

On 14/05/2020 16:06, JNugent wrote:
On 14/05/2020 12:10, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/05/2020 11:47, JNugent wrote:
On 14/05/2020 08:56, TMS320 wrote:

Another collection of words snipped

TRANSLATION: "Curses! Caught out again."

Translation: Nugent has an obsession.

When are you going to tell us you never break speed limits when you
drive? (Or that you have to constantly recite the rule book to your
driver.)

I have not been asked that question.

I asked in my post at 22:52 on the 11th. I have asked you on 2 or 3
occasions previously.

Even I were now to be asked it, the answer - whatever it might be -
would not be relevant to the discussion

It is relevant if you want to stand on moral high ground.

How? Why?

If a QC has broken the speed limit in his Jaguar, does that mean he has
no business prosecuting a murderer? Does it mean that he has no business
reporting a burglary at his home?

in which you have now obviously given up because you cannot win, which
was about frequent and serial anti-social law-breaking by cyclists.

I am glad to see that you take no issue with that obvious truth.

It wouldn't matter if I had a record as long as your proverbial arm
for safe-breaking, aggravated burglary, malicious wounding, littering,
debasing the Queen's coinage, High Treason and failing to answer bail.

None of it would justify...

I don't believe anybody on urc has ever suggested that anything
justifies something else.

Than what possible relevance can your stupidly irrelevant question have had?

[Hint: there's more than one clue in the wording of that question.]

But none of the crimes on your list feature in
my copy of the Highway code so even if you have been convicted of bank
robbery your speeding habit would still be relevant.

Relevant to what, and in what possible way?

I expect you think that the Great Train Robbery "justifies" a few tens
of millions of miles of cycling along footways. And at least twenty
billion breaches of traffic light regulations by cyclists.

your riding your bike along the footway or ignoring red traffic lights.

...and nothing justifies you making things up.

Fancy your not knowing that.

Fancy, you not knowing that 'your' is incorrect.

You urgently need to take some remedial English lessons. The use of
"your" there is 100% grammatically correct. But you wouldn't know that
and you are making yourself look steadily more silly.

Old May 15th 20, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 15/05/2020 00:41, JNugent wrote:
On 14/05/2020 21:26, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/05/2020 16:06, JNugent wrote:
On 14/05/2020 12:10, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/05/2020 11:47, JNugent wrote:
On 14/05/2020 08:56, TMS320 wrote:

When are you going to tell us you never break speed limits when you
drive? (Or that you have to constantly recite the rule book to your
driver.)

I have not been asked that question.

I asked in my post at 22:52 on the 11th. I have asked you on 2 or 3
occasions previously.

Even I were now to be asked it, the answer - whatever it might be -
would not be relevant to the discussion

It is relevant if you want to stand on moral high ground.

How? Why?

It's between you and your conscience.

Meanwhile, I am holding two fingers up at you.
Old May 15th 20, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 15/05/2020 05:51, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 5:55:21 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This has just appeared on my FB feed.

QUOTE:

This is the arsehole who wouldnt move for a 6 year old girl on her
bike, actually causing her to crash into him. He then proceeded to
argue with her Father before walking away, kicking her bike as he
went. all this time she was crying. As he is now, in most of the
newspapers today, I'm wondering how he's feeling, not concerned, just
wondering. I really hope its something along the lines of "****ting
Himself". There really is no hiding place you tool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_tawzX...pg&name=medium

FB. What a ****** you really are.

Thanks greatly for that compliment coming from YOU.

It really is a very great compliment to be called an arsehole by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old May 15th 20, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 18:37 14 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 5:55:21 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This has just appeared on my FB feed.

QUOTE:

This is the arsehole who wouldnt move for a 6 year old girl on her bike,
actually causing her to crash into him. He then proceeded to argue with
her Father before walking away, kicking her bike as he went. all this
time she was crying. As he is now, in most of the newspapers today, I'm
wondering how he's feeling, not concerned, just wondering. I really hope
its something along the lines of "****ting Himself". There really is no
hiding place you tool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_tawzX...pg&name=medium

Exactly what point are you making?

All I see is a quote from a melodramatic emotionally-unstable writer.

Have you reported his attampt to organise a physical attack to the police?