What did I do this evening?

Old May 16th 20, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default What did I do this evening?

On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 12:58:49 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

D) Is correct, but I couldn't do c) as the rider was not carrying a number plate on her horse.

I assume she has paid her bridleway tax.

It wasn't a bridleway, but a footpath.
Old May 16th 20, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

On Saturday, 16 May 2020 13:02:18 UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 08:31 16 May 2020, Mike Collins said:

On Friday, 15 May 2020 15:55:26 UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 11:45 15 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:31:13 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2020 20:16:53 GMT, Simon Mason
wrote:

We were doing our exercise this evening at 1900h on a rural
footpath that links two Lincolnshire villages when I heard a voice
behind me saying "excuse me". It was a young woman riding a horse
at a canter.

Did I:

a) Close ranks with my wife, kick the horse and tell the young
bint that I couldn't give a f*** about her mangy nag.

b) Shout at her to dismount and walk her horse as she was
illegally riding it on a footpath and not a bridleway.

c) Report her to the police for breaking a bye law.

d) Move aside and bid her a cheery "good evening".

d) then c)

D) Is correct, but I couldn't do c) as the rider was not carrying a
number plate on her horse.

Luckily horses don't carry coronavirus and was allowed within 2 metres.

Are you aure about that? If someone with covid has touched the horse the
virus could survive on the horse's hair. If I get covid it will most
likely come from one of the garden cats.

Take two aspirin and lie down.

So you are a Doctor now as well as a cycling expert even though you never went to Med School.

Old May 16th 20, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a...wful-2czfpt79n

An Evening With Levi Tom Kunich Racing 0 October 21st 08 12:15 AM
Seen this evening. Martin[_2_] UK 0 June 6th 08 11:53 PM
Evening pootle wafflycat UK 0 June 9th 06 09:48 PM
Another summer evening Kevin Costner Racing 0 July 24th 05 10:20 AM
Evening All Simonb UK 24 March 6th 05 08:34 PM