RBR Spelling Rules and Protocol

Old September 25th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe King

Default RBR Spelling Rules and Protocol

Blij je te ontmoeten.

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote in message
.. .
"Joe King" wrote in
news
1. Format: The spelling bee is conducted after each UCI event. Each
RBR speller remaining in the spelling bee at the start of a round
spells one Italian and Flemish word...

That's interesting. Could you give an example of a word you consider to be
Flemish?

Old September 25th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

"Joe King" wrote in
:

Ik begrijp het neit.

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote in message
.. .
"Joe King" wrote in
news
1. Format: The spelling bee is conducted after each UCI event. Each
RBR speller remaining in the spelling bee at the start of a round
spells one Italian and Flemish word...

That's interesting. Could you give an example of a word you consider
to be Flemish?

No, not even after the spelling error is corrected.
Old September 25th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Dan Gregory wrote in
:

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
"Joe King" wrote in
news
1. Format: The spelling bee is conducted after each UCI event. Each
RBR speller remaining in the spelling bee at the start of a round
spells one Italian and Flemish word...

That's interesting. Could you give an example of a word you consider
to be Flemish?

Bolleke?

Hmmm, not sure...I think we call it a Bolleke, too, but still I suppose
it's a yes.
Old September 25th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
benjo maso

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote in message
.. .
"Joe King" wrote in
news
1. Format: The spelling bee is conducted after each UCI event. Each
RBR speller remaining in the spelling bee at the start of a round
spells one Italian and Flemish word...

That's interesting. Could you give an example of a word you consider to be
Flemish?

Goesting? Seffens? Waterzooi?

Benjo

Old September 26th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

"benjo maso" wrote in
:

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote in message
.. .
"Joe King" wrote in
news
1. Format: The spelling bee is conducted after each UCI event. Each
RBR speller remaining in the spelling bee at the start of a round
spells one Italian and Flemish word...

That's interesting. Could you give an example of a word you consider
to be Flemish?

Goesting? Seffens? Waterzooi?

Benjo

Well, I suppose we could get by saying 'Goesting! Bolleke! Goesting!
Bolleke!' all day.