Hey Chung

Old March 5th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

Default Hey Chung

* "Kurgan Gringioni" a écrit

Dumbass -

The discrepancies between the Lancet Study which claimed 650,000
deaths and the DoD figures was about 12 to 1. Look at what the Iraq
Study Group found.

From:
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2006Dec...igence,00.html

The group also said that intelligence officials are underreporting the
violence in Iraq. Its official counts leave out the deaths of Iraqis,
sectarian attacks whose source can't be determined and bombings or
other attacks that don't hurt U.S. personnel.

"On one day in July 2006, there were 93 attacks or significant acts of
violence reported," the study said. "Yet a careful review of the
reports for that single day brought to light 1,100 acts of violence."

snipend

There is also about a 12 to 1 ratio there. Explains it. If the
incident doesn't involve US personnel, it doesn't count as a death.

BTW, I put in a report from Faux News just so the idiots in here don't
start screaming about the evil, inaccurate liberal media.

You sure got that 100 per cent right

Bush's Arithmetic is about as ****ed up and Phony as his Rhetoric

Take a look at this URL [http://azurservers.com:8080/]

There's a counter running on the Cost of the Iraq debacle and a link
to the where you will find the real human cost of the latest failed
Kolonial Konkwest Kaper if you scroll down to the bottom of the page
to the Information Clearing House.

I sure hope they saved the Rope they hung old Saddam with to hang Bush
and Blair and their Kronies when this Kaper is all over

With those Vipers loose in the World, Saddam looks better every day.

Yes, right, Saddam WAS a man

With not even 5 per cent of the Money and Resources that the Invaders
have, he kept the lid firmly on that Basket of Vipers; something the
US will never be able to do with all their money and manpower. Price
of Bread too high? No problem. Saddam just sent his lads out to pitch
two-three Bakers into their Own Ovens. And sure enough, the price of
Bread was back to normal the next day. No Muss, no Fuss and nobody
Starving so the Capitalists could get rich.

It sounds Terrible. It is Terrible. But whether Baby Bush likes it or
not, that's the way things are done in Saddam's part of the World.

And did you see him go? It probably doesn't matter to most of us how
we go.

It would matter to John Paul Jones though; it would matter to
Alexander; it would matter to Subotai, and it matters to me. I wish I
could have a death like that. Instead I'll die the same way you will,
tubes coming out of my boney carcass, leaning over to watch the cardio
beeper zig when it's supposed to zag, scared out of my head and
ashamed to look down at this civilian belly hyperventilating its last
chicken**** breaths.

But not Saddam. Did you see the Video? Bush's Iraqi Puppet
Government's Sadr-ite Executioners snapping at his neck and barking
like the Hounds of Hell. And cool as could be, Saddam turned and
mocked them. "You're not men", he said. And he never Flinched, not
once.

And when they started chanting the name of their ****ant Witch Doctor,
Moqtada al-Sadr, Saddam sneered back at them; "Moqtada". And he had
every right to sneer too. He Whacked that ****Ant Immam and would have
Whacked Moqtada Junior too, the one who's now giving Bush Headaches
and Driving him to Drink (again), if he could have got his hands on
him, but he kept his ugly paedophile face well hidden whilst Old
Saddam ruled the Roost.

But don't worry about Saddam. He's wherever the real men go; where
Pancho Villa went, and Patton, and von Richthofen. Not Valhalla, but
someplace way, way better.

The moral of the story though, is that you should never make friends
with America, because sooner or later, they'll Stab you in the Back.

Saddam would tell you that. After close on 40 years of having been
kissy-kissy with the CIA, they turned on him.

And Milosovich would tell you the same. The payoff for Serbia, which
loyally supported the US through two World Wars fought supposedly but
mistakenly for Freedom, was to have some Piece of **** who stooped low
enough to get Blow Jobs from a Fat Ugly Hebrew, bomb the **** out of
you when all you were doing was running a bunch of Muslim Land
Grabbers out of your Back Yard.[http://azurservers.com:8080/serbia1.html]

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]
Old March 5th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

I know it's not new news, but Chung wondered about the casualty
estimate discrepancy.

No, I wasn't wondering about the discrepancy. I was simply pointing out
that, on a topic over which there is essentially zero professional
disagreement, lay positions are well-predicted on political grounds. The
Australian PM dismissed the estimates for being "based only on a random
door-to-door survey."

Old March 5th 07, 09:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Mar 5, 12:51 am, "Robert Chung" wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
I know it's not new news, but Chung wondered about the casualty
estimate discrepancy.

No, I wasn't wondering about the discrepancy. I was simply pointing out
that, on a topic over which there is essentially zero professional
disagreement, lay positions are well-predicted on political grounds. The
Australian PM dismissed the estimates for being "based only on a random
door-to-door survey."

Dumbass -

Sorry about that. I was avoiding looking at most of that thread in an
effort to preserve the troll index.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old March 5th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:41:46 GMT, Nev Shea
wrote:

Bah! This claim of "underreporting" is coming from someone who obviously
hates America! The official reports are just focusing on the positive as
the White House says they should, and 93 attacks is much more positive than
1,100.

You got that right. Why all this negative reporting on dead people,
when any camera team can show you that there are way, way more living
Iraqis and living U.S. soldiers than dead. So far. So until that
changes, I say, be positive! Walk on the Sunni side of the street...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old March 5th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
I say, be positive! Walk on the Sunni side of the street...

And don't take any Shiite.

Old March 5th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
gds

On Mar 4, 8:41 pm, Nev Shea wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote roups.com:

The group also said that intelligence officials are underreporting the
violence in Iraq. Its official counts leave out the deaths of Iraqis,
sectarian attacks whose source can't be determined and bombings or
other attacks that don't hurt U.S. personnel.

"On one day in July 2006, there were 93 attacks or significant acts of
violence reported," the study said. "Yet a careful review of the
reports for that single day brought to light 1,100 acts of violence."

Bah! This claim of "underreporting" is coming from someone who obviously
hates America! The official reports are just focusing on the positive as
the White House says they should, and 93 attacks is much more positive than
1,100.

NS
asst to Tony Snow

Laura says there is "just one little bombing a day." She should know!

Old March 5th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"gds" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 4, 8:41 pm, Nev Shea wrote:

Laura says there is "just one little bombing a day." She should know!

I accidently tuned into a "progressive" talk show today just in time to hear
a woman announce that under Saddam women had almost achieved equality in
Iraq but now that the Shiites and Sunnis are in power they've lost
everything.

Ahh, such is Liberalism.

Old March 6th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Mar 4, 11:47 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:
On Mar 4, 5:27 pm, "Bill C" wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:13 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

On Mar 4, 4:10 pm, "Bill C" wrote:

Not new news.

Dumbass -

I know it's not new news, but Chung wondered about the casualty
estimate discrepancy.

And Fox isn't exactly all over Bush. They still think all that
sectarian violence is about terrorism. Ha. ****ing O'Reilly still
talks about Iraq being the frontline. If they'd look at what's really
happening, they'd realize that the only reason they're targeting us in
the slightest is they want us out of the way so they can get down to
the real business of killing each other.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

No ****! Glad you admit that the "OUT NOW" loons are going to enable a
slaughter that makes Cambodia look like a joke.
They claim they had nothing to do with that either, so what's 10
million more dead.

Dumbass -

I think we should get out. They really, really want to kill each
other. There's been so much bloodletting, so much that under their
cultural obligation to avenge the dead . . . it's just an irresistable
force at this point. There's nothing we can do to stop it. The best we
can do is try to pressure the other regional players to keep the
bloodshed contained within Iraq.

Oh ya. We gotta remember to declare victory before getting out.
Mission Accomplished!

thanks,

K. Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Unfortunately it's going to happen. I've been watching reports on the
the explosion in M.E. weapons purchases. The Saudis in particular are
buying like crazy. Reports are that both Syria and Iran are getting
tons of new stuff from both Russia and China.
The Saudis have already said point blank they will NOT allow the
Sunnis in Iraq to be abused. The Shia are convinced they can turn Iraq
into Iran mk.2 and none of them even vaguely give a **** about
torture, the Geneva Conventions, civilians, or human rights.
The only thing keeping the lid on right now is us. I just want the
left to acknowledge that they enabled the genocide by removing the
last barrier when it happens.
Bush and criminals created the giant cluster****, and now the left
wants to throw gasoline on the fire and then bury their heads in the
sand, again.
Doen't matter how many die, as long as the US isn't involved.
Tibet and Sudan are perfect long and short term examples of the
pacifist/left startegy of talk only in action.
Tibet's culture is pretty much being exterminated according to most
reports, but this would've been a really tough go for the UN. There is
NO excuse for total lack of any effective action at all by the world
in Sudan, but as long as China, and Russia can block any action in the
UN, then nothing happens except talk.
Talk didn't do Chamberlain any good, didn't help the Hungarians keep
the revolt alive against the Soviets, and didn't stop the massacres in
Kosovo.
Obama's plan sounds like the Vietnam peace treaty, with the same
wortless guarantees we gave the S. Vietnamese. Love how this **** just
gets recycled and they expect different results.
Bill C

Old March 6th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Mar 5, 4:32 pm, "Bill C" wrote:

Tibet and Sudan are perfect long and short term examples of the
pacifist/left startegy of talk only in action.
Tibet's culture is pretty much being exterminated according to most
reports, but this would've been a really tough go for the UN. There is
NO excuse for total lack of any effective action at all by the world

Dumbass -

That's what happens in the real world. Small, weak cultures get
squashed by bigger more powerful ones. What is happening in Tibet is
no different than what happened to the Native Americans in this
country. It's "unfair" and "inhumane" and all that, but we can't stop
China from doing it anymore than a foreign nation could have stopped
the United States from doing it.

Iraq is a perfect example of what happens when a nation interferes in
the affairs of a culture it doesn't understand. All the people who
voted for that war thought we were doing a good thing for the people
of Iraq. Well, we didn't. We shouldn't try to "fix" other cultures
that we don't understand. We can't "fix" Iraq. We can't "fix" Tibet.
We can't fix Sudan. We couldn't fix Somalia.

They've all gotta do it for themselves.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old March 6th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Raptor

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Dumbass -

I think we should get out. They really, really want to kill each
other. There's been so much bloodletting, so much that under their
cultural obligation to avenge the dead . . . it's just an irresistable
force at this point. There's nothing we can do to stop it. The best we
can do is try to pressure the other regional players to keep the
bloodshed contained within Iraq.

Oh ya. We gotta remember to declare victory before getting out.
Mission Accomplished!

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Al Qaeda in Iraq is still the dominant "civic" force in Anbar province.

Since I was fully in favor of sending US Marines into Rwanda in 1995(?),
I cannot countenance removing American forces from Iraq. I am however
quite willing to viciously punish those responsible for putting our
people there in the first place and unleashing forces that we are
incapable of preventing.

--
Lynn Wallace

If FDR fought fascism the way Bush fights terrorism, we'd all be
speaking German now.