Bicyclist shot

Old November 25th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing

Default Bicyclist shot

both of them are wrong..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://manga.gamestotal.com http://manga.gamestotal.com /a

Old November 25th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing

On Nov 24, 9:20*pm, Chalo wrote:
slide wrote:

datakoll wrote:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...ort-collier-de....

Sounds like the police behaved properly given the circumstances.

Imagine the armed goons are from another gang, say Hells Angels,
Crips, neo-Nazis or whatever, and reckon whether you would feel the
same way.

Gun-toting jackasses are gun-toting jackasses, I say. *To hell with
the lot of them. *I hope they die my some other thug's hand someday.

Chalo

I would. Gang, individual, it doesn't matter. Brandish a gun at
someone, acting as though you're going to kill them or another
civilian, and get shot. Better the wacko taking out the gun and
making the threads than the innocents. My only issue with this story
is that the guy wasn't killed. Generally speaking, I'm not a huge cop
fan, but this is an instance in which they acted properly. Remove the
badge & uniform, and you have a wacko threatening people with a gun.
One of said people shot him. IMO, Good.
Old November 25th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 11/24/08 1:31 PM, in article
,
"datakoll" wrote:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...er-deputies-ac
tions-recent-sh/

NOT a bicyclist.........

An ASSBAG on a bike.

Old November 25th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
m...
"Chalo" wrote in message
slide wrote:

datakoll wrote:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...ort-collier-de...

Sounds like the police behaved properly given the circumstances.

Imagine the armed goons are from another gang, say Hells Angels,
Crips, neo-Nazis or whatever, and reckon whether you would feel the
same way.

Gun-toting jackasses are gun-toting jackasses, I say. To hell with
the lot of them. I hope they die my some other thug's hand someday.

But of course if YOU need protection you'd want each and every cop to put
his life on the line for you.

What the hell is the matter with you Chalo? When something looks like a
gun and you tell the guy to drop it and he instead points it at you, you
fire first and ask questions later.

I've ridden with a lot of cops over the years and not one of them would
qualify as your definition of a "gun-toting jackass". And AFTER they
retire they have to carry a gun on them at all times because the guys that
they put in jail don't stay there forever.

One cop I knew that was in the murder division had to retire early because
he screwed his leg up breaking into a crime site. He spent at least 10
years moving from town to town trying to get lost and he always had to
keep a couple of trained guard dogs around him at all times. Seems as how
the mob didn't like their guys being picked up.

My, my, this brings back memories. I have had so many friends that were cops
or military. They're just regular guys, but with a badge and a job to do.
Only sad note was one guy I knew put a gun to his mouth and pulled the
trigger right in his front yard in front of his wife. Why? Well, his wife
had a guy in the house she was cheating on him with, and it was his house.
He took the wrong way out, but otherwise all the other cops I know are still
alive, I think! I knew one guy who was a CHP, he rode cat 1-2.

Lots of people have conceal and carry permits. Merced has had 19 murders
this year from gang members including murders of innocent folks in their
homes at night, and one cop here was shot in the face by a gangbanger. My
best friends son was beat up and robbed by gangbangers right in front of
Safeway, not too safe! You don't walk the streets down in the cities at
night, and if you do go out at night late, there is always a risk of running
into these guys. I heard there were like 40,000 gangbangers down in the
valley there, and that's just one area. Its becoming a friggin war zone down
there!

R-

Old November 25th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Chalo

Tom Kunich wrote:

Chalo wrote:

Gun-toting jackasses are gun-toting jackasses, I say. *To hell with
the lot of them. *I hope they die my some other thug's hand someday.

But of course if YOU need protection you'd want each and every cop to put
his life on the line for you.

If it weren't for the stupid *******s with guns-- cops and other thugs
alike-- I can't imagine why I'd ever feel the need for protection. I
feel more frequently imperiled by the (paranoid, officious, dull-
witted) cops than any of the other gun toters in my surroundings. Who
do I get to protect me from _them_? Who holds them accountable when
_they_ **** up and kill someone through negligence, reflexive
prejudice or malicious impulse?

I've ridden with a lot of cops over the years and not one of them would
qualify as your definition of *a "gun-toting jackass". And AFTER they retire
they have to carry a gun on them at all times because the guys that they put
in jail don't stay there forever.

Just like a real mafia wiseguy. Gotta be careful; it's a jungle out
there. (Thanks to all the idiots with guns.)

One cop I knew that was in the murder division had to retire early because
he screwed his leg up breaking into a crime site. He spent at least 10 years
moving from town to town trying to get lost and he always had to keep a
couple of trained guard dogs around him at all times. Seems as how the mob
didn't like their guys being picked up.

The other mob, you mean.

Chalo
Old November 25th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

Default OT, in the news.

In article
,
datakoll wrote:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...ons-recent-sh/

Inflammatory subject line.
The bicycle is irrelevant.
Don't do that.

--
Michael Press
Old November 25th 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

datakoll wrote:
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...ons-recent-sh/

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Where was the race?
Was he using the pellet gun to make adjustments on his bike?

And if he had two pellet guns, would it have been OK ?

Old November 25th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
slide

Chalo wrote:
slide wrote:
datakoll wrote:
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...ort-collier-de...

Sounds like the police behaved properly given the circumstances.

Imagine the armed goons are from another gang, say Hells Angels,
Crips, neo-Nazis or whatever, and reckon whether you would feel the
same way.

Gun-toting jackasses are gun-toting jackasses, I say. To hell with
the lot of them. I hope they die my some other thug's hand someday.

Being armed doesn't affect how I view an individual. Here the police are
mandated to respond with deadly force if they see deadly force to be
used against them. They did and they did.

If a Hell's Angel had this bicyclist point a gun at him & the HA fired
back, I'd back the Hell's Angel. Heck, I'd fire back at this guy.
Old November 25th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
A Muzi

datakoll wrote:
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...ons-recent-sh/

That's exactly what the taxpayers had in mind for guys who point guns in
public.

I have no problem with the cops' actions as reported.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old November 26th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

I always wondered if rode with a Mini 14 on my back would drivers be
kinder as they passed?

Bicyclist shot datakoll Racing 35 November 30th 08 10:03 AM
Bicyclist Shot to Death in San Francisco's Richmond District [email protected] General 1 September 17th 08 08:28 PM
taking out a tree hugger, bicyclist, Frenchman and gay in one shot Dan General 1 January 26th 08 04:40 AM