Jeff Jones (Austrian Road Monster)

Old September 12th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe King

Default Jeff Jones (Austrian Road Monster)

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...06/Immagine219

Jeff:

Who are the journalist on your left and right?

Joe

Old September 13th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sonarrat

Joe King wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...06/Immagine219

Jeff:

Who are the journalist on your left and right?

Joe

I like the blue jeans with the rainbow jersey. Very Australian. Are
you going to wear the jersey around the office all year?
Old September 13th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jeff Jones

Joe King wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...06/Immagine219

Jeff:

Who are the journalist on your left and right?

Miroslav Cveticanin, who writes for Polet magazine in Slovenia, and
Kasimir den Hertog, who freelances for Noordhollands Dagblad in the
Netherlands. Don't know about the kids. They look like mini-Mafiosi.

Sonarrat wrote:

I like the blue jeans with the rainbow jersey. Very Australian. Are
you going to wear the jersey around the office all year?

The podium ceremony was over two and a half hours after the race. Some
people didn't seem to mind that much chamois time, but I did, even
after several post-race beers with the Slovenians...

The jersey would be inappropriate attire for our highly formal office.
Shorts and t-shirt are considered the norm.

Jeff

Old September 13th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article . com,
"Jeff Jones" wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...urnoworlds06/I

Sonarrat wrote:

I like the blue jeans with the rainbow jersey. Very Australian. Are
you going to wear the jersey around the office all year?

The podium ceremony was over two and a half hours after the race. Some
people didn't seem to mind that much chamois time, but I did, even
after several post-race beers with the Slovenians...

The jersey would be inappropriate attire for our highly formal office.
Shorts and t-shirt are considered the norm.

What do you guys wear on Casual Fridays, then? And congratulations, Jeff.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 13th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

Jeff Jones wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...06/Immagine219

Don't know about the kids. They look like mini-Mafiosi.

Strijkijzer:

And yet, you seemed excited to see them.

Old September 13th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Howard Kveck wrote:
What do you guys wear on Casual Fridays, then?

Nothing but long white Nike socks ?

Old September 13th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jeff Jones

Robert Chung wrote:
Jeff Jones wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...06/Immagine219

Don't know about the kids. They look like mini-Mafiosi.

Strijkijzer:

And yet, you seemed excited to see them.

Lol! Only a mobile phone, and not even a Siemens.

Jeff

Old September 13th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Jeff Jones wrote:
Lol! Only a mobile phone, and not even a Siemens.

Someone must have rung your bell.

Old September 14th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On 09/13/2006 07:36 AM, in article
, "Jeff Jones"
wrote:

Robert Chung wrote:
Jeff Jones wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...ournoworlds06/
Immagine219

Don't know about the kids. They look like mini-Mafiosi.

Strijkijzer:

And yet, you seemed excited to see them.

Lol! Only a mobile phone, and not even a Siemens.

I'm not sure you should be talking about semen and kids in the same post.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old September 14th 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:40:10 -0600, Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
"Jeff Jones" wrote:
Lol! Only a mobile phone, and not even a Siemens.

I'm not sure you should be talking about semen and kids in the same post.

Well, *he* didn't. Also, there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't let
it shoot out of hand to a sticky mess.

--
E. Dronkert