Berden Line

Old September 16th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Default Berden Line

I'd say the cyclocross equivalent of the Millar Line will be the Berden
Line. He is supermotivated and clean.
Old September 16th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe King

Uhhhh... something is implied in your message. What is it?

.. .

Old September 16th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

"Joe King" wrote in :

Uhhhh... something is implied in your message. What is it?

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote in message
.. .
I'd say the cyclocross equivalent of the Millar Line will be the Berden
Line. He is supermotivated and clean.

Well, that everyone finishing higher than Ben Berden is doped. Although
this might only hold true for the later part of the season, since he
probably needs to find his 'racing legs' again.
Old September 17th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote:

"Joe King" wrote in :

Uhhhh... something is implied in your message. What is it?

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote in message
.. .
I'd say the cyclocross equivalent of the Millar Line will be the Berden
Line. He is supermotivated and clean.

Well, that everyone finishing higher than Ben Berden is doped. Although
this might only hold true for the later part of the season, since he
probably needs to find his 'racing legs' again.

Sorry, I don't follow Euro-cross closely enough. When did Berden get
dinged for EPO use?

Old September 17th 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
He is supermotivated and clean.

In a rbr context, isn't that like fornicating and chaste ?

Old September 17th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:09:01 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
He is supermotivated and clean.

In a rbr context, isn't that like fornicating and chaste ?

In a rbr context, isn't that like que sera sera and whatever?

Ron

Old September 17th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Donald Munro wrote in news:450d03ed$0$4255
:

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
He is supermotivated and clean.

In a rbr context, isn't that like fornicating and chaste ?

I don't know about rbr, but my euphemism is 'ambitious'. As in: 'Thomas
Dekker took the ambitious step of training according to Cecchini's
programs.'
Old September 17th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Ryan Cousineau wrote in
:

Sorry, I don't follow Euro-cross closely enough. When did Berden get
dinged for EPO use?

He tested positive for EPO in 2004 and later admitted that he was guilty of
doping.
Old September 17th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote in
:

Sorry, I don't follow Euro-cross closely enough. When did Berden get
dinged for EPO use?

He tested positive for EPO in 2004 and later admitted that he was guilty of
doping.

There we go! And has he since praised the cleanliness of the sport? If
so, it's Millar Time!

Old September 17th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

RonSonic wrote:
In a rbr context, isn't that like que sera sera and whatever?

I thought Que Sera Sera was the name of Fuentes's clinic.