Men's WC RR, by country

Old September 24th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

Default Men's WC RR, by country

World Championships, Elite Men's RR
Top placing by country

1. Italy (Bettini)
2. Germany (Zabel)
3. Spain (Valverde)
4. Australia (McEwen)
5. Slovenia (Murn)
6. Russia (Botcharov)
7. Belgium (Boonen)
8. Austria (Eisel)
9. Denmark (Sorensen)
10. Norway (Arvesen)
11. Switzerland (Elmiger)
12. USA (Rodriguez)
13. Netherlands (Kroon)
14. Sweden (Ljungqvist)
15. Hungary (Bodrogi)
16. France (Le Mevel)
17. Kazahkstan (Kashechkin)
18. Croatia (Kvasina)
19. Luxembourg (Schleck)
20. Mexico (Chavez)
21. Portugal (Ribeiro)
22. Great Britain (Millar)
23. South Africa (George)
24. Colombia (Perez Arango)
25. Belarus (Siutsou)
26. Latvia (Belohvosciks)
27. Slovakia (Valach)
28. Ukraine (Pidgornyy)
29. Lithuania (Kairelis)
30. Estonia (Putsep)
31. Poland (Niemiec)
32. Bulgaria (Petrov)
33. Finland (Carlstrom)
34. Czech Republic (Kreuziger)

Old September 24th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

22. Great Britain (Millar) ---- Millar line

Ergo, the clean countries a

Old September 24th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Robert Chung wrote:
World Championships, Elite Men's RR
Top placing by country

And averaging the first 2, and 3? And same for top of the last hill? I
know there must be one virtual championship "we" won. Thanks,

--
E. Dronkert
Netherlands
Old September 24th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Ewoud Dronkert wrote in news:4516bc30$0
:

Robert Chung wrote:
World Championships, Elite Men's RR
Top placing by country

And averaging the first 2, and 3? And same for top of the last hill? I
know there must be one virtual championship "we" won. Thanks,

What about Marianne Vos?
Old September 24th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
know there must be one virtual championship "we" won. Thanks,

What about Marianne Vos?

She's hors catégorie. "We (Dutch) men". I was trying to find an outlet
for my Boogerd adoration.

--
E. Dronkert
Old September 24th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:02:39 -0700, "Robert Chung" wrote:

[...]

Apparently cycling talent is fairly well distributed.

Ron
Old September 24th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message , Robert Chung
') wrote:

22. Great Britain (Millar) ---- Millar line

Sort of doesn't count. Millar was lying fifth to within a 100 metres of the
line, but stopped pedalling and didn't contest the sprint.

;; 99% of browsers can't run ActiveX controls. Unfortunately
;; 99% of users are using the 1% of browsers that can...
[seen on /. 08:04:02]

Old September 25th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Simon Brooke wrote:

in message , Robert Chung
') wrote:

22. Great Britain (Millar) ---- Millar line

Sort of doesn't count. Millar was lying fifth to within a 100 metres of the
line, but stopped pedalling and didn't contest the sprint.

Ah, his patented finishing style!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/20...=davidmillar03

Remember: this sort of thing is incorporated into the Millar Line
assessments. It's not like the riders are unaware of the Line or its
ramifications.

Those with a true commitment to a clean sport will simply have to keep a
closer eye on Millar at the line.

Now stop bothering me, I have a video to edit,

Old September 25th 06, 09:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Now stop bothering me, I have a video to edit,

LivePorn(tm) ?