Most ridiculous saddle ever?

Old December 2nd 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Gooserider

Default Most ridiculous saddle ever?

http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Old December 2nd 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

"Gooserider" wrote in message
.. .
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Yeah, but you could give people the finger as you pass by to the front of
the line at the next red light which they did not think was there I guess.
lol

Old December 2nd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

Gooserider wrote:
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Is that a "woman's saddle"? ;-)

Old December 2nd 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Gooserider" writes:
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Too much cantle for my liking.

I prefer 'em flat.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old December 2nd 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Steve McDonald

Gooserider wrote:
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Italian women would feel right at home with that seat.

Steve McDonald

Old December 2nd 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Gooserider wrote:
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Dear Gooserider,

Two extra fingers--ugh!

Cheers,

H. Simpson

Old December 2nd 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article . com,
writes:

Gooserider wrote:
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Dear Gooserider,

Two extra fingers--ugh!

Cheers,

H. Simpson

What I wanna know is: do they call the nose of the
saddle the "wrist"?

cheers,
Tom

Old December 2nd 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Solvang Cyclist

"Ozark Bicycle" wrote in
ups.com:

Gooserider wrote:
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Is that a "woman's saddle"? ;-)

From the Web site: "Avalible [sic] in all black or pink fingers with black
palms."

So I assume yes. But I would also assume that the majority are purchased by
men for a (most likely unappreciative) lady friend.

Cheers,
David
Old December 2nd 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
Solvang Cyclist writes:
"Ozark Bicycle" wrote in
ups.com:

Gooserider wrote:
http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

Is that a "woman's saddle"? ;-)

From the Web site: "Avalible [sic] in all black or pink fingers with black
palms."

So I assume yes. But I would also assume that the majority are purchased by
men for a (most likely unappreciative) lady friend.

I guess that would put it in the "Christmas
Presents That Suck" category. Caveat Emptor.
But I guess it wouldn't be worse than buying
a lady friend a football or an ironing board
or a go-cart.

If it was attached to a long pole so that warmed-up
pizzas could be extricated from the stove oven, or
beers from the fridge without getting up from the
couch, maybe it would be more useful.

Maybe it would make a good backscratcher.

cheers,
Tom
Old December 2nd 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Zoot Katz

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 02:27:29 GMT, "Gooserider"
wrote:

http://handsonseats.com/index.php?cPath=70

That's just creepy.

I like it. I'd even put mittens on it for winter riding.

I don't know that it would be comfortable but it's good for a goof.
--
zk

Most radical... no, most ridiculous new product Tamyka Bell Australia 31 November 24th 05 05:20 AM
way past ridiculous andy gee General 38 October 1st 05 02:28 AM
It's udderly ridiculous! Just zis Guy, you know? UK 2 April 22nd 05 08:15 PM
Ridiculous trials uni sought. Erin Unicycling 11 March 18th 05 04:36 PM
Whats with you guys, you look ridiculous Rick Australia 4 March 12th 05 09:05 AM