FS: Liberator Airborne MTB

Old December 19th 06, 10:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Giant Yukon MTB Girl

Default FS: Liberator Airborne MTB

Single track
Sunrims 559 x 3mm roll-x 26 x 2.00
24 speed
6061 custome double butted aluminum frame
handlebars 7075 med FR200 Alloy
Thomson Elite seatpost
Selle Italia gel flow
Avid shifters Shimano DEORE LX 8 sp
Fox Forx F100RLT

Asking $ 600 but best offer will take it

Please don't tell me to sell on e-bay

Picture available on request

Downtown Toronto

Serious enquiries only please

Old December 19th 06, 03:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip

Serious enquiries only please

Perfect for the Homeless Psychopath on your Festivus list!

Matt
Old December 19th 06, 03:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Giant Yukon MTB Girl

OK I know it's the end of the season, but I'm trying to get rid of some
stuff and have some space for my Festivus Tree
Besides, I'm still riding, aren't you?

On Dec 19, 10:42 am, MattB wrote:
Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip

Serious enquiries only pleasePerfect for the Homeless Psychopath on your Festivus list!

Matt

Old December 19th 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Giant Yukon MTB Girl (TOP POST MOVED TO BOTTOM) wrote:

On Dec 19, 10:42 am, MattB wrote:
Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip

Serious enquiries only pleasePerfect for the Homeless Psychopath on your Festivus list!

Matt

OK I know it's the end of the season, but I'm trying to get rid of some
stuff and have some space for my Festivus Tree
Besides, I'm still riding, aren't you?

What the heck is that supposed to mean? I think you need to lighten up
a little or your going to hate being here. Matt was making a joke.
Google LIBERATOR in this newsgroup.

Oh, and please try to reply to the bottom of the posts.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 19th 06, 04:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
On Dec 19, 10:42 am, MattB wrote:

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip

Serious enquiries only please

Perfect for the Homeless Psychopath on your Festivus list!

Matt

OK I know it's the end of the season, but I'm trying to get rid of some
stuff and have some space for my Festivus Tree
Besides, I'm still riding, aren't you?

Yeah, it was in jest. But we also don't welcome FS posts here and will
generally make fun of them. So I won't tell you to sell it on eBay, but
I'd suggest you don't try and sell it here.

And no, I'm not really riding these days, it's ski (and running when I
don't have time to ski) season!

Matt

PS Festivus is all about the pole, not the tree!
Old December 19th 06, 05:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:29:36 -0800, MattB wrote:

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
On Dec 19, 10:42 am, MattB wrote:

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip

Serious enquiries only please
Perfect for the Homeless Psychopath on your Festivus list!

Matt

OK I know it's the end of the season, but I'm trying to get rid of

some
stuff and have some space for my Festivus Tree
Besides, I'm still riding, aren't you?

Yeah, it was in jest. But we also don't welcome FS posts here and will
generally make fun of them. So I won't tell you to sell it on eBay, but
I'd suggest you don't try and sell it here.

And no, I'm not really riding these days, it's ski (and running when I
don't have time to ski) season!

Matt

PS Festivus is all about the pole, not the tree!

I had to google it, too

Never saw the episode, but sounds pretty funny:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus
--
Slack
Old December 19th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:

On Dec 19, 10:42 am, MattB wrote:

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip

Serious enquiries only please

Perfect for the Homeless Psychopath on your Festivus list!

Matt

OK I know it's the end of the season, but I'm trying to get rid of

some
stuff and have some space for my Festivus Tree
Besides, I'm still riding, aren't you?

Yeah, it was in jest. But we also don't welcome FS posts here and
will generally make fun of them. So I won't tell you to sell it on
eBay, but I'd suggest you don't try and sell it here.

And no, I'm not really riding these days, it's ski (and running when
I don't have time to ski) season!

Matt

PS Festivus is all about the pole, not the tree!

I had to google it, too

Never saw the episode, but sounds pretty funny:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

I think it's up there with "Master of your domain". Classic.

Matt
Old December 19th 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

MattB wrote:
Slack wrote:
I had to google it, too

Never saw the episode, but sounds pretty funny:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

I think it's up there with "Master of your domain". Classic.

No! Not the feats of strength...

JD always having the airing of the grievances

Old December 19th 06, 10:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Giant Yakon MTB Girl wrote:
snip POS
Serious enquiries only please

Try rec.bicycles.marketplace or craigslist.com We don't want any more
Liberaces here.

JD

Old December 19th 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Giant Yukon MTB Girl

Default Happy to be here! Thick skin...Let's discuss Indoor training

On Dec 19, 5:12 pm, "JD" wrote:
Giant Yakon MTB Girl wrote:
snip POS

Serious enquiries only pleaseTry rec.bicycles.marketplace or craigslist.com We don't want any more

Liberaces here.

JD

Thanks for the suggestions, JD and all. Notice I'm posting at the
bottom of the post now.
I didn't take the Festivus thing wrong at all, I was jokin back at ya.
:-)
Festivus I thought had to do with that Seinfeld episode??

I know I gotta have thick skin on here. But I got lotsa scars on my
legs, road rash in early years,
and now trees rocks and dirt - that makes thick skin.
And I'm not a Liberaces or whatever that is either.

But I am riding, just not on the DVP right now; it's been warm a few
days here and I wanted to squeeze a few more in before I start working
out at home. I used to downhill ski and cross country back home, but
haven't tried it here yet.

I did just get a nice indoor bike trainer: kinetic. bike shop told me
they used to be around $ 600 but now I paid $ 400 taxes incl.
Do any of you guys use that or any other brand?