Denver?

Old December 21st 06, 02:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

Default Denver?

I was all set to watch the Suns vs. Nuggets game.
And it was canceled due to "extreme" weather.

At least you folks in Colorado will have a white Xmas.

happy holidays all.

-Gregg (in Phx).
Old December 21st 06, 02:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

daddy wrote:
I was all set to watch the Suns vs. Nuggets game.
And it was canceled due to "extreme" weather.

At least you folks in Colorado will have a white Xmas.

happy holidays all.

-Gregg (in Phx).

You only wanted to see what the new super-thug (AI) will cause in the
way of brawls. He was an ass in Philadelphia (where I lived six moths
ago), and I'm sure he'll be twice the ass out here. My biggest fear now
is that he'll buy a house in Golden for his loudmouth low-life mother.

Oh, it's white alright. A white-out. I can't see across the street. I
have not figured out how I will get my car out of the four foot snow
drift either. It doesn't seem like my slum-lord is going to plow the
parking area and I don't have a shovel.

As for Xmas, I'm have dinner with my SIL at a great local bistro and
then skiing Xmas day (early so the whole place is mine).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 21st 06, 06:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Raptor

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Oh, it's white alright. A white-out. I can't see across the street. I
have not figured out how I will get my car out of the four foot snow
drift either. It doesn't seem like my slum-lord is going to plow the
parking area and I don't have a shovel.

You guys get all the good storms. On the other side of the Rockies, it's
like a Winter banana belt: three inches on the ground (five feet on the
slopes). No blizzards yet, but the season is still young.

--
Lynn Wallace

If FDR fought fascism the way Bush fights terrorism, we'd all be
speaking German now.
Old December 22nd 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

Default Denver? Dinner with a SIL

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

As for Xmas, I'm have dinner with my SIL at a great local bistro and
then skiing Xmas day (early so the whole place is mine).

Why would you want to have dinner with a SIL?

SIL. Squamous intraepithelial lesion. A general term for the abnormal
growth of squamous cells on the surface of the cervix.

You have a cervix?

Old December 23rd 06, 12:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

CowPunk wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

As for Xmas, I'm have dinner with my SIL at a great local bistro and
then skiing Xmas day (early so the whole place is mine).

Why would you want to have dinner with a SIL?

SIL. Squamous intraepithelial lesion. A general term for the abnormal
growth of squamous cells on the surface of the cervix.

You have a cervix?

Were it not for you being the ass you are, I would not have even replied.

SIL = Sister In-Law

Have a happy holiday.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 23rd 06, 01:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Were it not for you being the ass you are, I would not have even replied.

SIL = Sister In-Law

Have a happy holiday.

Awe, come on!

You could write a song about it!

I love to Ride-a-lot, now I got
a squamous intraepithelial lesion

my ma said I better not, but I scratched a spot
now it's a bleedin'

oh yeah, oh yeah
my squamous interepithelial lesion.
it's between my legs in a smelly region

Copyright@2006 CowPunk
I expect royalties if you use the lyrics bb.

Old December 23rd 06, 01:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:38:47 -0800, CowPunk wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Were it not for you being the ass you are, I would not have even replied.

SIL = Sister In-Law

Have a happy holiday.

Awe, come on!

You could write a song about it!

I love to Ride-a-lot, now I got
a squamous intraepithelial lesion

my ma said I better not, but I scratched a spot
now it's a bleedin'

oh yeah, oh yeah
my squamous interepithelial lesion.
it's between my legs in a smelly region

Copyright@2006 CowPunk
I expect royalties if you use the lyrics bb.

What'd you do with the money?

Old December 23rd 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

CowPunk wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Were it not for you being the ass you are, I would not have even replied.

SIL = Sister In-Law

Have a happy holiday.

Awe, come on!

You could write a song about it!

I love to Ride-a-lot, now I got
a squamous intraepithelial lesion

my ma said I better not, but I scratched a spot
now it's a bleedin'

oh yeah, oh yeah
my squamous interepithelial lesion.
it's between my legs in a smelly region

Copyright@2006 CowPunk
I expect royalties if you use the lyrics bb.

How about the music? Is this to be a "PUNK" tune?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 23rd 06, 02:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Were it not for you being the ass you are, I would not have even replied.

SIL = Sister In-Law

Have a happy holiday.

Awe, come on!

You could write a song about it!

I love to Ride-a-lot, now I got
a squamous intraepithelial lesion

my ma said I better not, but I scratched a spot
now it's a bleedin'

oh yeah, oh yeah
my squamous interepithelial lesion.
it's between my legs in a smelly region

Copyright@2006 CowPunk
I expect royalties if you use the lyrics bb.

What'd you do with the money?

Now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...

Stuttering John: What'd you do with the money?
Ringo Starr: What money?
Stuttering John: The money your mother gave you for singing lessons.

Classic Stern!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 23rd 06, 02:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

What'd you do with the money?

Now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...

Stuttering John: What'd you do with the money?
Ringo Starr: What money?
Stuttering John: The money your mother gave you for singing lessons.

Classic Stern!

:-) (big grin) Spot on!

Did you dig out? Hope so, I'm hoping the Suns
were able to fly out!