Fat Albert

Old July 6th 05, 09:57 PM
Chris Lamb

Default Fat Albert

I asked the questions about the Breezer and the Giant Revive. Let me
throw another factor into the equation. I am a BIG guy, over 6 foot
and 350. One of the reasons I bought the mountain bike back in 1981
was because it was able to handle my weight.

For my current riding, I won't be doing moutain biking. I will just
make short runs on pavement so I can get some exercise. Are the
Breezer or the Revive still the best choice considering my size? If
not, what would you recommend?

Chris
Old July 6th 05, 10:10 PM
maxo

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 20:57:34 +0000, Chris Lamb wrote:

Are the Breezer or the
Revive still the best choice considering my size? If not, what would you
recommend?

Chris

I'd say so, and the Electra Townie too.

The revive's wheels might prove stronger since they're smaller, but that's
not for certain...

As I mentioned in a different post, contact Breezer bikes via email and
throw your question at them--I'm sure they'll jump at an opportunity to
help as they're incredible folks. They might recommend a certain model of
theirs or minor changes in areas such as the seat post, tires, saddle,
bars, pedals, etc.