What's a "Skidiot?"

Old October 10th 05, 11:24 AM
Shaun aRe

Default What's a "Skidiot?"

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Shaun aRe wrote:

Then I'm a ****ing medium, Eejit.

They sell pills for that now, Shaun.

(Sorry, mate -- had to be done.)

EG

I'm ill. I don't understand.

Shaun aRe

Old October 10th 05, 11:25 AM
Shaun aRe

wrote in message
oups.com...

Shaun aRe wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Dave W wrote:
"gabrielle" wrote in message
news On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:18:00 -0400, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

x1134x wrote:
If you're the latter, you'll need to grow up. Just hope you

don't
run
across JD on the trail before you do.

I wonder if JD has ever been told to FO or STFU when he yells at
skidiots. Of course I have no idea of his physical stature, and

it's
alot harder to tell someone off if they look like a professional
wrestler. Maybe he's been told that he's "number one" with the

middle
finger and then been driven off on.

Just let me know where and when so I can sell tickets to your

funeral.
No ****, put me on the "will-call" list right now.

gabrielle

you people are so full of his ****....good god!

Naw - you're just mad 'cuz he called you on your crap.

And you lot seem to have reading comrehension difficulties over this

issue.

Hardly.

What bit of: "I wonder if JD has ever been told to FO or STFU when he

yells
at skidiots. Of course I have no idea of his physical stature, and it's
alot harder to tell someone off if they look like a professional

wrestler.
Maybe he's been told that he's "number one" with the middle finger and

then
been driven off on."

Do you think is anything but questions and speculation? What bit of the
statment even *implies* the writer of it he's saying he'd have a go? Gee
Zeus...

Talk about reading comprehension. I wasn't replying to *that*.

I'm replying to Dave's JD-leg-humping.

X-box's bull**** is just that. Another newbie troll.

Get over it already - isn't three/four years enough for an inferiority
complex?

Jeez, if you have such a hassle, get to L.A. and sort it out like a
real man. Quit whining in usenet, you pussy.

Right - real men drive across the country to fist fight over name

calling.
FFS...

It's easy to call names from behind a computer screen.

How many years has Dave been ****ing and moaning over JD, now?

If it's that damned important to him, then he should get in his car and
drive a little to settle his hassle once and for all. Or STFU about it
already.

I know you're a "last-word-in" kind of guy, so go ahead.

'off'

',;~}~

Old October 10th 05, 11:27 AM
Shaun aRe

"MattB" wrote in message
Shaun aRe wrote:
"MattB" wrote in message

Shaun aRe wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

Again, what difference does that make? A ring on your finger is not

deflector shield for women. I guess on your planet, women never have
affairs with married men, right?

Logic, indeed.

Too right! Had TONS more female attention and been flirted with far

more
*and* more heavily, *since* I got married, than ever before, in fact.

That has been my experience as well. And sometimes right in front of
my wife.

It's the weirdest damn thing ever.

E.P.

Huh. For me it's been about the same as before getting hitched. Some,
but not a whole lot.

Yeah Matt but you look repulsive. ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

And I'm glad you think so, you handsome devil, you!

Cheers Matt. 'Bout time you joined the ranks and admitted that.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Old October 10th 05, 11:31 AM
Shaun aRe

wrote in message
oups.com...

Shaun aRe wrote:

Yup indeedy. The drum, song and dance camp we both went to this last
August - I was flirted with outragiously. One point the woman came up

where
we were sat by the fire, sat on Kath's foot, facing me, back to Kath,
flirting away - Kath thought it was freakin' hilarious (TF!).

Interesting. My wife also thinks it's funny. I guess she knows me
well enough to know I wouldn't even think of entertaining a notion of
taking up an implied offer.

Aye, Kath knows me all too well too!

This lass, well it was obvious that she didn't know that Kath and I were
even together, let alone married. Straightened her out soon as though, I
introduced them. She looked a little stunned, then left shortly after,
heheheh...

Hmmm. Maybe I'm too predictable....

Hey - if it's predictably faithful mate, that's a good thing.

Shaun aRe