What's a "Skidiot?"

Old October 4th 05, 01:18 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Default What's a "Skidiot?"

x1134x wrote:
If you're the latter, you'll need to grow up. Just hope you don't run
across JD on the trail before you do.

I wonder if JD has ever been told to FO or STFU when he yells at
skidiots. Of course I have no idea of his physical stature, and it's
alot harder to tell someone off if they look like a professional
wrestler. Maybe he's been told that he's "number one" with the middle
finger and then been driven off on.

Just let me know where and when so I can sell tickets to your funeral.
It should be enough notice to you that the man rides trails you and I
wouldn't walk on a fully rigid single speed. I think that's hint enough
to watch who you are picking fights with. You seem to want people to
like you here, yet you are trying awfully hard to start things. I think
Chris (Paladin) has been trying his best to show you the light. You are
either blind or a total ****tard.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 4th 05, 01:39 AM
x1134x

Wait a minute! I'm not saying that's what *I* would say, nor do I claim
to be a skidiot, because I'm not! (other than the hat backwards) I was
just wondering if it ever happened to him because obviously JD has a
reputation for confrontation, and I know alot of macho americans love
to beat their chests.

Do not include me in this group, if someone were yelling at me, and
they wanted to fight they would first be completely ignored, and second
they'd have to catch me because I would just ride off.

x1134x

Old October 4th 05, 01:44 AM
x1134x

Matt (I've been accused of making spandex look baggy too)

LOL, I'm sure there are many good reasons, but this was said
tongue-in-cheek for humor due to my anecdotal experience of being
grossed out by fat women and ugly men i meet out and about.

my, my, a little opininated?

Nah just REALLY grossed out.

8. Never listen to anonymous e-tards in usenet. Likely as not, they
don't have the first ****ing clue what they are talking about.

AGAIN, This was said tongue in cheek for humor, but some people
obviously lack a sense of it.

Old October 4th 05, 01:48 AM
x1134x

I guess i'm going to have to start adding TIC (tongue in cheek) or g
grin to all of my posts so you guys know I'm joking and not being
serious. JESUS!

x1134x

Old October 4th 05, 01:52 AM
Ride-A-Lot

x1134x wrote:
Do not include me in this group, if someone were yelling at me, and
they wanted to fight they would first be completely ignored, and second
they'd have to catch me because I would just ride off.

LOL! JD would catch you. Even on a singlespeed.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 4th 05, 01:55 AM
x1134x

Matt, Also if you just follow rule number 3 from the site DaveD posted:

3. Control Your Bicycle!
Inattention for even a second can cause problems. Obey all bicycle
speed regulations and recommendations.

There is no need for a helmet.

x1134x

Old October 4th 05, 01:58 AM
x1134x

I believe you, although there would be no need because I'm not a
skidiot. And he wouldn't need to yell @ me.

x1134x

Old October 4th 05, 02:45 AM
gabrielle

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:18:00 -0400, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

x1134x wrote:
If you're the latter, you'll need to grow up. Just hope you don't run
across JD on the trail before you do.

I wonder if JD has ever been told to FO or STFU when he yells at
skidiots. Of course I have no idea of his physical stature, and it's
alot harder to tell someone off if they look like a professional
wrestler. Maybe he's been told that he's "number one" with the middle
finger and then been driven off on.

Just let me know where and when so I can sell tickets to your funeral.

No ****, put me on the "will-call" list right now.

gabrielle
Old October 4th 05, 02:48 AM
gabrielle

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:54:03 -0700, x1134x wrote:
There is *one* exeption to this rule: If you are female AND
you have a nice butt, go ahead and wear only spandex shorts with our
thanks.

I'll wear them without your thanks, TYVM.

gabrielle