Cyclists, why are we paying for your bikes?

Old August 1st 13, 12:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Cyclists, why are we paying for your bikes?

"Apparently the government will let you pay for a bike tax and NI free, and
in instalments. Did you know that? Why am I paying for my friend to have a
new bike through my taxes? Why am I subsidising the process whereby a
perfectly decent human being is transformed into an arrogant,
self-righteous, lycra-clad sociopath with homicidal intent towards people
like me, ie pedestrians? "

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/rod-lid...or-your-bikes/

Cambridge cyclists crying over the idea of paying to park Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 7 March 9th 12 05:27 AM
Is it worth paying more? cyclist21 UK 14 April 27th 10 06:44 PM
non paying uni gig uni man 22 Unicycling 5 July 17th 07 10:04 PM
UK - Paying for the road Vincent Patrick Australia 11 December 10th 06 02:04 AM
I wonder how much they're paying them? Rich UK 3 February 24th 05 12:37 AM