Saddest Motorist Ever

Old September 26th 17, 07:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Saddest Motorist Ever

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/mom-run...irthday-party/
Old September 26th 17, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 26/09/2017 07:42, Bret Cahill wrote:
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/mom-run...irthday-party/

Very sad indeed.

--
Bod
Old September 26th 17, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 26/09/2017 08:43, Bod wrote:
On 26/09/2017 07:42, Bret Cahill wrote:
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/mom-run...irthday-party/

Very sad indeed.

Some 20 years ago, a person I worked with was reversing his car while
leaning out the door, he fell out and the car ran over him breaking his
back.

---

Old September 26th 17, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 26/09/2017 09:54, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 26/09/2017 08:43, Bod wrote:
On 26/09/2017 07:42, Bret Cahill wrote:
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/mom-run...irthday-party/

Very sad indeed.

Some 20 years ago, a person I worked with was reversing his car while
leaning out the door, he fell out and the car ran over him breaking his
back.

---

I question why a small child was allowed to ride a bicycle on a
driveway/road. The parents are very much to blame.

Old September 26th 17, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 26/09/2017 07:42, Bret Cahill wrote:

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/mom-run...irthday-party/

Oh no...

There have been similar reports here in the UK over the years. One I
recall from some years ago was a grandfather reversing his car up to his
garage without relising that his grandson had wandered into the space
between them.

In the New York case, which of them was on the bike?
Old September 26th 17, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:50:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You can't expect them to watch them 24/7. **** happens.

Yes, like your birth!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Old September 26th 17, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:51:19 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Turn that **** off!

The **** that needs to be turned off for good, is YOU!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:

Old September 28th 17, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27.09.2017 01:51, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:54:52 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:

On 26/09/2017 08:43, Bod wrote:
On 26/09/2017 07:42, Bret Cahill wrote:
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/mom-run...irthday-party/

Very sad indeed.

Some 20 years ago, a person I worked with was reversing his car while
leaning out the door, he fell out and the car ran over him breaking his
back.

How is that even possible?* Nobody's clumsy enough to fall out of a car.

But SOMEbody IS clumsy enough to fall out of a car.

---

Turn that **** off!

Peter is listening to "DJ Splash - New life"

Turn that **** off!