WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

Old May 4th 13, 02:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

Evolution in Action!

Mike

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...NEWS-305030373

Donations on Web site don't aid injured biker
May 03, 2013 2:00 AM

EXETER * A mountain biker seriously injured last Friday while riding in Oakland Forest remains in the intensive care unit at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.

A hospital spokesperson said Steve Shope was listed in good condition on Thursday afternoon.

According to the website set up by his family, Shope of Newfields has been battling a fever over the last few days but it had receded by Thursday. The family also wanted to clarify that the "donations" tab on the online journal Web site * caringbridge.org/visit/steveshope * are for donations to the website. Those donations do not go to Shope.

Shope was rescued from the forest by firefighters on April 26 after falling from his bike and hitting his head on a rock. He careened over his handlebars and broke his neck and seriously damaged his spinal cord during the accident. He was sent by MedFlight helicopter to Boston because of the seriousness of the injuries.

* Aaron Sanborn
Old May 6th 13, 03:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Saturday, May 4, 2013 9:04:10 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution in Action!

In June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker.

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2010/06/...lting-cyclist/

He was subsequently found guilty of exhibiting a deadly weapon and battery.
Old May 6th 13, 04:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 6, 2013 7:23:15 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, May 4, 2013 9:04:10 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Evolution in Action!

In June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker.

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2010/06/...lting-cyclist/

He was subsequently found guilty of exhibiting a deadly weapon and battery.

And then all charges were DISMISSED, liar! Thanks for demonstrating just how utterly DISHONEST mountain bikers are! You guys are your own worst enemies!
Old May 7th 13, 09:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

And then all charges were DISMISSED

Unsubstantiated statement - probably false.
Old May 7th 13, 03:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:41:21 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
And then all charges were DISMISSED

Unsubstantiated statement - probably false.

You forgot that I am a mathematician. You obviously have NO IDEA what the meaning of probability is. It's only meaningful in the context of a process that has been proven to follow the laws of probability, such as tossing a coin. Idiot.
Old May 7th 13, 03:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 3:12:14 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:41:21 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

And then all charges were DISMISSED

Unsubstantiated statement - probably false.

You forgot that I am a mathematician. You obviously have NO IDEA what the meaning of probability is. It's only meaningful in the context of a process that has been proven to follow the laws of probability, such as tossing a coin. Idiot.

From Oxford English Dictionary ...

Definition of probability
noun (plural probabilities)
[mass noun]

the quality or state of being probable; the extent to which something is likely to happen or be the case:the rain will make the probability of a postponement even greater
[count noun] a probable or the most probable event:for a time revolution was a strong probability
Mathematics the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favourable cases to the whole number of cases possible:the area under the curve represents probability [count noun]:a probability of 0.5

The probable or most probable event; that, in the absence of corroborating evidence and being mindful of his record regarding the truth, Michael J Vandeman is probably being misleading in his statement that "all charges were DISMISSED".

But, you know what, you can win this one easily ... just post some objective proof.

Idiot !
Old May 7th 13, 11:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 7:52:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 3:12:14 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:41:21 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

And then all charges were DISMISSED

Unsubstantiated statement - probably false.

You forgot that I am a mathematician. You obviously have NO IDEA what the meaning of probability is. It's only meaningful in the context of a process that has been proven to follow the laws of probability, such as tossing a coin. Idiot.

From Oxford English Dictionary ...

[...]

I already did: I was present when all charges were dismissed. QED. Since you weren't present, your statements are all BS. You know NOTHING about it, so all your assertions are LIES. DUH!
Old May 8th 13, 09:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I already did: I was present when all charges were dismissed. QED. Since you weren't present, your statements are all BS. You know NOTHING about it, so all your assertions are LIES. DUH!

Yes Mike, keep ranting ... how's that working out for you ? Right now, I believe NOTHING that comes from you ... unless independently verified. You have absolutely zero credibility, your word is worth nothing.

You just flail around in a ridiculous analogy of 'attack theory' (not surprising given your history I suppose) but it is not working because you're spouting drivel.
Old May 8th 13, 06:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:49:57 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I already did: I was present when all charges were dismissed. QED. Since you weren't present, your statements are all BS. You know NOTHING about it, so all your assertions are LIES. DUH!

Yes Mike, keep ranting ... how's that working out for you ? Right now, I believe NOTHING that comes from you ... unless independently verified. You have absolutely zero credibility, your word is worth nothing.

You just flail around in a ridiculous analogy of 'attack theory' (not surprising given your history I suppose) but it is not working because you're spouting drivel.

Yawn. Liar! Who cares what you think???? Mountain bikers are known to all be incorrigible liars.
Old May 9th 13, 10:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Yawn. Liar! Who cares what you think???? Mountain bikers are known to all be incorrigible liars.

You've been saying this for close to twenty years now Mike. How's that working out for you ? Care to PROVE a lie ? No, thought not ... back to your sanitarium now, there's a good boy.