OT Missing Posts

Old July 17th 12, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default OT Missing Posts

I use a number of different usenet services for receiving posts

Someone showed me an Ipad to day - and their access of newsgroups on it - using
something called Newstap.

I was amazed to see that there were 17 ish replies to my post subject :
www.cyclehelmets.org - Bicycle Helmet Research Foundation, as I had seen no
replies via Giganews, datemas, or Eternal September on my home machine.

On my home machine now - there are no replies visible to that post.

Any ideas?

Old July 17th 12, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 17/07/2012 19:24, Judith wrote:

I use a number of different usenet services for receiving posts

Someone showed me an Ipad to day - and their access of newsgroups on it - using
something called Newstap.

I was amazed to see that there were 17 ish replies to my post subject :
www.cyclehelmets.org - Bicycle Helmet Research Foundation, as I had seen no
replies via Giganews, datemas, or Eternal September on my home machine.

On my home machine now - there are no replies visible to that post.

Any ideas?

I use TB and can see them all. Mind you, 4 are from Cretin Wicks so are
a waste of time.

University

Old July 17th 12, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected][_2_]

Op dinsdag 17 juli 2012 20:24:37 UTC+2 schreef Judith het volgende:
I use a number of different usenet services for receiving posts

Someone showed me an Ipad to day - and their access of newsgroups on it - using
something called Newstap.

I was amazed to see that there were 17 ish replies to my post subject :
www.cyclehelmets.org - Bicycle Helmet Research Foundation, as I had seen no
replies via Giganews, datemas, or Eternal September on my home machine.

On my home machine now - there are no replies visible to that post.

Any ideas?

Yes.

Maybe I'm missing something... [email protected] Techniques 23 August 3rd 07 07:33 PM
Whose Missing ? HughMann Australia 3 April 6th 06 12:46 PM
Missing posts?? Bill UK 4 October 27th 05 11:35 PM
Erm am I missing something? Fish UK 6 March 18th 05 09:05 AM
What's missing for you? Sofa Unicycling 34 January 15th 04 01:39 AM