Eric Heiden and Max Testa talk about their new book

Old September 15th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

Default Eric Heiden and Max Testa talk about their new book

They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535
Old September 15th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Sep 15, 7:46*am, caffetrieste wrote:
They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

You posted the interview? Why? It's available on the KCBS web site:
http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...udioId=2903703

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

Old September 15th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

You posted the interview? *Why? *It's available on the KCBS web site:http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...sode&audioId=2....

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

I think it means that when KCBS sends you the audio file, and asks you
to re-post the interview on CycleTo, you have the right to do what
they ask.
Old September 15th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"caffetrieste" wrote in message
On Sep 15, 5:58 am, RicodJour wrote:
On Sep 15, 7:46 am, caffetrieste wrote:

They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

You posted the interview? Why? It's available on the KCBS web
site:http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...sode&audioId=2...

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

I think it means that when KCBS sends you the audio file, and asks you
to re-post the interview on CycleTo, you have the right to do what
they ask.

It's priceless - I'd like to see that loud mouths face after reading that.

Old September 15th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 15, 4:46*am, caffetrieste wrote:
They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

I just went to the Marin bike shop yesterday where they did their book
signing. I guess that's why I saw many copies of their book there. I
found the interview disappointing, they seem to be concentrating on
beginners. Also, after Heiden said that you might be a sprinter or a
time trialist, it was pointed out to him that he was everything,
winning all distances in skating, he just brushed it off. It's one
thing being modest, but he should have gone into some detail
explaining his performance, e.g., how a sprinter can gain endurance.

-ilan
Old September 16th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:58:48 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Sep 15, 7:46*am, caffetrieste wrote:
They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

You posted the interview? Why? It's available on the KCBS web site:
http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...udioId=2903703

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

I wish someone with good attorneys and time to spare woudl get cycleto
taken offline. Thieves
Old September 16th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

wrote:
On Sep 15, 7:46*am, caffetrieste wrote:
They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

You posted the interview? *Why? *It's available on the KCBS web site:
http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...sode&audioId=2...

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

I wish someone with good attorneys and time to spare woudl get cycleto
taken offline. Thieves

JFT loves the copyright clause. The End.

Old September 16th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

wrote:

On Sep 15, 7:46 am, caffetrieste wrote:
They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

You posted the interview? Why? It's available on the KCBS web site:
http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...udioId=2903703

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

I wish someone with good attorneys and time to spare woudl get cycleto
taken offline. Thieves

What are you talkin about? He said he was asked to post that clip, so he has
permission!

Rob

Old September 16th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
On Sep 15, 7:46*am, caffetrieste wrote:
They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

You posted the interview? *Why? *It's available on the KCBS web site:
http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...sode&audioId=2...

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

I wish someone with good attorneys and time to spare woudl get cycleto
taken offline. Thieves

JFT loves the copyright clause. *The End.

Something you have against being able to make something and sell it
for money, Slave?
(Besides jealousy) --D-y
Old September 16th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
On Sep 15, 7:46*am, caffetrieste wrote:
They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=535

You posted the interview? *Why? *It's available on the KCBS web site:
http://www.kcbs.com/topic/play_windo...sode&audioId=2...

There was this at the bottom of the KCBS page:
"© MMVIII CBS Radio Stations Inc., All Rights Reserved."
It doesn't appear to be a sentence - maybe you can help me understand
what it means.

I wish someone with good attorneys and time to spare woudl get cycleto
taken offline. Thieves

I wish someone would post everything no matter the provenance. Of
course I always say "I don't know if he did it, but Forza insert-name-
here!!!"