Greenspeed GT3 case

Old August 4th 05, 09:40 PM
Jeff Grippe

Default Greenspeed GT3 case

Hello Everyone,

On the Greenspeed web site in one of the newsletters is a picture of the
GT-3 (one of the folding trikes) packed into a case.

http://www.greenspeed.com.au/GT3CaseAll768.jpg

There is no mention of where to get the case, however.

Does anyone know what this case is and where to get one?

Thanks,

Jeff

Old August 6th 05, 05:40 AM

It's my understanding that this is a custom built case and that
Greenspeed currently is not selling this case. However, as fast as
these folding Greenspeeds are selling I would think that they would be
offering this case soon.

Enjoy,

Perry B

Old August 18th 05, 08:57 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's my understanding that this is a custom built case and that
Greenspeed currently is not selling this case. However, as fast as
these folding Greenspeeds are selling I would think that they would be
offering this case soon.

That damn Greenspeed case is super expensive. It is strictly for those with
more money than brains.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka