WTB: BOB YAK or similar trailer

Old August 18th 05, 06:51 PM
RW

Default WTB: BOB YAK or similar trailer

Hi: Looking for a mildly used BOB YAK or Actionbent's knockoff
trailer. Thanks
Old August 19th 05, 10:53 AM
nj_diver

http://search.ebay.com/bob-yak_W0QQf...fnuZ1QQfromZR8

Old September 3rd 05, 12:27 AM
Robert L Bass

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:51:51 -0400, RW wrote:

Hi: Looking for a mildly used BOB YAK or Actionbent's knockoff
trailer. Thanks

Where are you? I have one in Sarasota, Florida. I pulled it
less than 100 miles. Most of my rides have been day trips or
supported tours so the YAK isn't giving me much service.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

cargo trailers? ie General 36 July 27th 05 07:38 AM
federal police told me they arrest Marty cellphonetreo650 Racing 4 May 5th 05 08:05 PM
Are Burley trailers worth it? / Who makes Nashbar trailer? Garrison Hilliard General 1 June 29th 04 02:15 AM
Trailer Bikes / Tag-a-long Bikes Neil and Chris Australia 1 November 17th 03 07:06 PM
Motorized Trailer Steve McDonald Recumbent Biking 8 October 2nd 03 04:34 PM