Bent Classifieds to Remain Free and On Line!!

Old September 6th 05, 08:25 PM
Cycle America

Default Bent Classifieds to Remain Free and On Line!!

THX to a handful of longtime readers of our a
href="http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Classifieds/class_ad.cgi?database
=recumbent.setup" Recumbent classifieds/a , our ads will remain on
line and largely free of the spam that had nearly brought them to their
knees. They will also stay free of charge!

On line since 1995, they have bought and sold innumerable recumbent
bicycles, kept several bike dealers doors open and even spawned a few
cottager industries. However the spam almost got to be too much with
Nigerian attacks appearing sometimes three and four times a day. It is
very likely with the new team of Bent Ad Reader/Spam Cops we have
assembled, that not only will spam be quickly eradicated but we should
also see a lot of sellers coming back to join us.

You can also help us keep our ads free of the spam bots that harvest
email from them, by changing your contact email address when you post an
item for sale. Instead of ' change it to read 'name AT
domain DOT com'. This will also help to keep you inbox free of
garbage....

THX for all of you who have traded in here over the years and welcome
back to all

--
54% of New York City households do not own cars

M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms********
Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor*
Can You Change it with Love?*
N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y
Old September 7th 05, 01:15 AM
Johnny ReBike

On 6-Sep-2005, Cycle America wrote:

Yo, M A R T I N K R I E G,

Johnny ReBike wants to know what happened to the ASCII map of the You Ess of
Aye.

--
Johnny ReBike
ReBike - Slowest Bike in the Known Universe