Dump tour

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 13th 17, 01:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Dump tour

Oh man, I am so *bored* with everything in reach -- and the longer I
go without riding, the smaller that reach gets.

But a pannier of stuff to be gotten rid of and a need for frozen
blueberries has inspired me to take a dump tour and come back the long
way so I can go into the new Aldi the back way. I might take a look
at Husky Trail when I cross it, but even with the roundabout work, I'm
sure traffic will be too heavy for a narrow road with no shoulders.
Having bought frozen food, I'll be obliged to cross 30 on (ugh!)
Parker, but if I'm feeling alert and energetic, I can use Beyer Farm
Trail instead of Harrison.

I was annoyed that there is no disposable bottle in the recycling bin,
but there is water at every stop on the dump tour (Owens to dump bags,
ER to dump magazines, Goodwill for the pannier load), and by the time
I start back I will have drunk my tea and can use that bottle too. Two
bottles should be enough for a short ride in cool weather.

Time to comb my hair and get rolling. Oh, and sunscreen. No longer
need to cover my neck and arms!

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net