Decked with a single blow

Old September 13th 19, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Decked with a single blow

On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 4:37:50 AM UTC+1, Bod wrote:

My word, you are a horrible person. It was a sad incident for all

involved, including Simon's family. He's apologised to the driver, give
him a break.
Mental issues are real. Don't kick a man when he's down.

People jump off the Humber Bridge all the time - they get help, not a load of abuse from people who don't know what they are talking about. I suffered from Mal de Débarquement Syndrome for 15 months, much in the way that Robin Williams suffered from MS around the same time and look what he did.
Old September 13th 19, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 13/09/2019 06:45, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 6:53:11 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right
of way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the pedestrian.

i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing
it as most suicyclists tend to do.

An example of people taking the law into their own hands.
Careful with that chisel, Steven.

It's Stephen/Steve and I have yet to use that chisel. If it was not for
footpath riding cycling thugs I would not need to carry it.

Coward.
Old September 13th 19, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 13/09/2019 08:52, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right
of way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the pedestrian.

i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing
it as most suicyclists tend to do.

An example of people taking the law into their own hands.
Careful with that chisel, Steven.

It's Stephen/Steve and I have yet to use that chisel. If it was not for
footpath riding cycling thugs I would not need to carry it.

Learn to spell your own name.* It's Steven.

Yes.
Steven the maniac battleaxe wielder.
Old September 13th 19, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right
of way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the pedestrian.

i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing
it as most suicyclists tend to do.

An example of people taking the law into their own hands.
Careful with that chisel, Steven.

It's Stephen/Steve and I have yet to use that chisel. If it was not for
footpath riding cycling thugs I would not need to carry it.

If there are SO many thugs on bikes in your area, then why haven't you needed to use it yet?

Because he's scared.
Old September 13th 19, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right
of way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the
pedestrian.

i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing
it as most suicyclists tend to do.

An example of people taking the law into their own hands.
Careful with that chisel, Steven.

It's Stephen/Steve and I have yet to use that chisel. If it was not
for footpath riding cycling thugs I would not need to carry it.

If there are SO many thugs on bikes in your area, then why haven't
you needed to use it yet?

I never said that there are "SO" many thugs on bikes in this area.
I have one hand holding the dog, this gives me one hand left to defend
myself against footpath riding scum who always back down into the gutter -
where they belong.
It's called sauce for the goose.

Old September 13th 19, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right
of way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the
pedestrian. i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing
it as most suicyclists tend to do.

An example of people taking the law into their own hands.
Careful with that chisel, Steven.

It's Stephen/Steve and I have yet to use that chisel. If it was not
for footpath riding cycling thugs I would not need to carry it.

Coward.

I sometimes cross the road to confront footpath riding **** on bikes.
Cowards do not do that.
Cowards back down and cycle in the gutter.

Old September 13th 19, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_8_]

On 13/09/2019 09:43, TMS320 wrote:

doesn't remove the need to pay attention.

Mmm now lets see there is a red for all wheeled traffic so I will cross
, bicycle cycles through the red light and 'catches' the guy's coat how
much more attention do you have to give?
Mmm there's a bike within half a mile, all lights against it guess I
will still have to watch it just in case it goes through all those lights..

What would you suggest all is 2, 3... ?

Old September 14th 19, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
[...]

But you do not use your sharpened chisel all bedecked with turds.
Old September 14th 19, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10:44:27 AM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I never said that there are "SO" many thugs on bikes in this area.
I have one hand holding the dog, this gives me one hand left to defend
myself against footpath riding scum who always back down into the gutter -

Have you considered bathing?

Old September 22nd 19, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 13/09/2019 13:28, soup wrote:
On 13/09/2019 09:43, TMS320 wrote:

doesn't remove the need to pay attention.

Mmm now lets see there is a red for all wheeled traffic so I will cross
, bicycle cycles through the red light and 'catches' the guy's coat how
much more attention do you have to give?

Just take one less step forward.

Female decked with a single punch by cyclist [email protected] UK 4 August 1st 18 08:06 PM
OAP decked in cycling row Alycidon UK 0 September 29th 16 04:16 AM
Cyclist attacker decked with a single blow to the head - VIDEO Alycidon UK 17 April 8th 16 11:21 AM
Where to buy cheapest XL compact frame bike decked out with Tiagra flight deck? [email protected] Techniques 17 May 11th 06 06:27 PM
Was I right to blow my top? Wavering UK 52 March 17th 04 03:22 AM