Published helmet carrying-A certified troll.

Old October 14th 04, 01:50 AM
crit pro

Default Published helmet carrying-A certified troll.

We all know how Pro's carry their helmet on their bike when they are
not wearing them. Like how we used to when warming up for criteriums.
The helmet would be situated in front of the handlebars, centered,
hanging from the stem.

The easy way to spot a Fred or Putz rider is when they hang the helmet
from their handlebar ends like Kerry in the photo link below.

Which way is safer, more aerodynamic, and cooler looking? I think I
know the answer, but wanted to see what the group thinks. Thanks in
advance. Also, will this affect how you vote on November 2nd?

crit pro

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...4095037921.jpg
Old October 14th 04, 02:47 AM
Keith Alexander®

On 13 Oct 2004 17:50:11 -0700, (crit pro) wrote:

We all know how Pro's carry their helmet on their bike when they are
not wearing them.

*** LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!

I mean...

HELMET LAWS SUCK!

---
k e i t h a l e x a n d e r
http://www.nootrope.net
http://www.modernamerican.com
aim: nootrope9 hai!

- - e n d t r a n s m i s s i o n - -
Old October 14th 04, 03:22 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 13 Oct 2004 17:50:11 -0700, (crit pro) wrote:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...4095037921.jpg

When I saw this I thought his campaign advisors should really get a
clue.

The "cellphone while on the road bike" look is very Europro (or at
least high-level poser).

JT

PS GW would probably have the helmet hanging off the top tube between
his legs. Or on backwards... So I'm still voting Democratic..

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old October 14th 04, 04:17 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:22:30 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

The "cellphone while on the road bike" look is very Europro (or at
least high-level poser).

Too big. The Europro would have a phone the size of a postage stamp,
maybe two at the largest.

The Baltimore look is earphones with a serious look as you talk. On
Kerry it would look like a FBI guy. Or a tall Secret Service person.
I think that's his best 'look' and he's missing a bet here.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Joe Leibermann and John McCain in 2004 - if I ever figure out how to
do a write in vote with these new electronic voting machines.