Oh those wacky cyclists!

Old August 1st 19, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Oh those wacky cyclists!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/962493...pped-in-gears/
Old August 1st 19, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/962493...pped-in-gears/

Man who has had sex with over 700 cars reveals first physical loving

experience with a Volkswagen Beetle

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...er-700-4435804

Man Tasered Because He Wouldn’t Stop Having Sex With Car Exhaust

https://www.unilad.co.uk/viral/man-t...h-car-exhaust/

Video: Flustered man caught having sex with car

https://metro.co.uk/video/flustered-...x-car-1314720/
--
Bod
Old August 1st 19, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem strange
to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person that has a
fascination for such reports.
Old August 1st 19, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/962493...pped-in-gears/

Man who has had sex with over 700 cars reveals first physical loving

experience with a Volkswagen Beetle

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...er-700-4435804

Man Tasered Because He Wouldn't Stop Having Sex With Car Exhaust

https://www.unilad.co.uk/viral/man-t...h-car-exhaust/

Video: Flustered man caught having sex with car

https://metro.co.uk/video/flustered-...x-car-1314720/

This is a cycling group, not a driving group, learn the difference.

Old August 1st 19, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem strange
to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person that has a
fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

Old August 1st 19, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 01/08/2019 18:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem strange
to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person that has a
fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

I haven't read it. People can do whatever they like if it does no harm
to others.
Old August 1st 19, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 01/08/2019 18:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

This is a cycling group, not a driving group, learn the difference.

Tough. Learn that the only thing that differentiates a "cyclist" from
anybody else is that they ride a bicycle.
Old August 1st 19, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem
strange to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person
that has a fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

I haven't read it. People can do whatever they like if it does no harm
to others.

But you haven't read it, or so you claim.
If you haven't read it, how can you comment?

Old August 1st 19, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem
strange to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person
that has a fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

I haven't read it. People can do whatever they like if it does no harm
to others.

But you haven't read it, or so you claim.
If you haven't read it, how can you comment?

Note that I haven't commented on the article. Ihave commented on those
reading it.
Old August 2nd 19, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 18:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

This is a cycling group, not a driving group, learn the difference.

Tough. Learn that the only thing that differentiates a "cyclist" from
anybody else is that they ride a bicycle.

I was not replying to you. I know that this is difficult for you understand
as you are a thick **** on a pedal bike and that is all you ever will be.

Oh, those wacky cyclists. MrCheerful UK 0 July 2nd 19 07:27 AM
Wacky jacket! Simon D UK 8 April 17th 08 07:09 PM
wacky way of getting a shock GeeDubb Mountain Biking 2 December 23rd 06 03:24 PM
Wacky numbers on HR monitor [email protected] Techniques 6 May 10th 06 02:21 AM
Those wacky zany Basque are at it again. crit pro Racing 16 December 6th 04 09:35 AM