Old February 6th 04, 10:37 PM

Default >>For Sale Olmo Road Frame and Fork Cheap<< (0/1)

This Frame was built as a Back-up Bike for our team. It has been
ridden only a couple of time. New this frame and fork list for
$2295 I will sell it for $975 with a carbon seat post. The frame only
weighs 2.6 lbs, but is incredibly strong and stiff, yet etreamly
comfortable. The only blemish on the frame is a small ding on the top
tube that is hardly noticeable thanks to Federal Express (I have
included 2 attached photos of frame, one of which is a close up of the
ding). This a killer climbing as well as handling frame. It is used by
both Pro European Teams Tenex and Dos/Baque-Cafe. The frame is
constructed from Deda EM2 Aluminum Main Frame "The Third Metal"- Deda
GX2 Monobox Rear Carbon Seat and Chain Stays. It comes with an
intergrated Headset and Deda Black Magic Full Carbon Fork and carbon
seat post. Frame and fork have a 3 year warranty. The Top Tube Length
is 56 cm - Bottom Bracket Height 26.7 cm - Center of Bottom Bracket to
Top of Top Tube 56cm - Seat Tube Angle 74 deg. for more information se
www.redroseimports.com
Credit Cards Accepted
Bob
404-252-8669